+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

vishant5

Jun 30, 2018
Hi I had submitted my application to IQAS on 22nd June and as of now there has been no change in the status it still says SUBMITTED only, when can i expect it to go through? Expecting a prompt reply
THanks in advance

Vickyvikram123

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
My assessment is done, but i cancled my wife's application, now iqas confirmed that they will return the money in next 6
Hi I had submitted my application to IQAS on 22nd June and as of now there has been no change in the status it still says SUBMITTED only, when can i expect it to go through? Expecting a prompt reply
THanks in advance
I sbumitted my application on 18th jan and they changed submitted status on 28th June, my assessment is completed on 30 aug

Vickyvikram123

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
How do IQAS folks assess Bachelor's of Arts (BA) degree from India alone.
WES gave it 2 year undergraduate diploma. Does IQAS give it as a bachelor's degree? Needed for a friend, spouse is Masters in Computer Application and will be primary applicant in this case. Friend wants to add as much points as possible to the profile.
Any help will be appreciated.
Hi mate! Is there any way thru which we can know about the list of NOCs which are selected by alberta, they dont hav3 anything on their website

vishant5

Jun 30, 2018
My assessment is done, but i cancled my wife's application, now iqas confirmed that they will return the money in next 6

I sbumitted my application on 18th jan and they changed submitted status on 28th June, my assessment is completed on 30 aug
so they take 6 months to even acknowledge the docs? and then give the final assessment with it?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hi mate! Is there any way thru which we can know about the list of NOCs which are selected by alberta, they dont hav3 anything on their website
Unfortunately I don't know.
They prefer a relative in the province and a job offer from an approved employer.

Vickyvikram123

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
They prefer a relative in the province and a job offer from an approved employer.
Yes they might be, but they are choosing many express entry candidates without any linkage with alberta, but there are some specific NOCs which are being selected to give nominations

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Not necessarily. Back in May I received an LoI from Alberta. I had no connection to the province in whatsoever manner. What they essentially require is that your occupation be in demand in the province.

Though Alberta doesn't have a publicly available list of such occupations, but it has been observed that the below mentioned are the most targeted ones by AINP -

6311 – Food service supervisors
6322 – Cooks
6211 – Retail sales supervisors
0621 – Retail and wholesale trade managers
1241 – Administrative assistants
0631 – Restaurant and food service managers
1221 – Administrative officers
1311 – Accounting technicians and bookkeepers
4212 – Social and community service workers
4214 – Early childhood educators and assistants

If you fall under any of those, particularly 1311, 1221 and 0631, you 'd have a decent chance of landing an LoI.

Vickyvikram123

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
Not necessarily. Back in May I received an LoI from Alberta. I had no connection to the province in whatsoever manner. What they essentially require is that your occupation be in demand in the province.

Though Alberta doesn't have a publicly available list of such occupations, but it has been observed that the below mentioned are the most targeted ones by AINP -

6311 – Food service supervisors
6322 – Cooks
6211 – Retail sales supervisors
0621 – Retail and wholesale trade managers
1241 – Administrative assistants
0631 – Restaurant and food service managers
1221 – Administrative officers
1311 – Accounting technicians and bookkeepers
4212 – Social and community service workers
4214 – Early childhood educators and assistants

If you fall under any of those, particularly 1311, 1221 and 0631, you 'd have a decent chance of landing an LoI.
Dont know, many of my duties are similar to it (1311)but still in confusion, i have just left my previous organisation after almost 11 years working there, now in doubt that if my supervisor wouldn't revert to cic agent in proper manner, that's why i am asking what are the chances of enquiry, i am into banking sector and my qualifications is into accountancy only, and my bank job role also includes many similar duties to accounting tecnician, dont know what to do

Aashu5212

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Hi I am planning to do two year post graduate diploma from Canada . In India I have done BCA and pgdca and my highest qualification is pgdca. My question ..is Pgdca eca will enough for further pr or I have to do BCA eca also . Plz reply urgent

eryosa

Jun 7, 2019
What's the point in Aor if you can't get to final review in a short time. Been a month since Aor and nothing. Was soo happy when i got Aor mails, like the long wait is over but here i am still waiting

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Will the frustration ever end. Over a month, still no sight of final review. 37 days and counting.