Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Now could you help me in suggesting province to apply for, my entire 10 years experience js into banking, ielts is clb 7, my inlaws live there in ontario
While applying, select all the provinces when it asks for what provinces would you like to go to.
This makes your profile open to all the provinces to send you a nomination. Other than that, read about provincial nominations from the provinces' own websites, it will give you an insight into what they are looking for and how to present yourself to them to be nominated.

Please share your IQAS timeline too, so others can compare theirs with yours and get an idea about the duration of the process.

Reactions: Vickyvikram123

Vickyvikram123

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
While applying, select all the provinces when it asks for what provinces would you like to go to.
This makes your profile open to all the provinces to send you a nomination. Other than that, read about provincial nominations from the provinces' own websites, it will give you an insight into what they are looking for and how to present yourself to them to be nominated.

Please share your IQAS timeline too, so others can compare theirs with yours and get an idea about the duration of the process.
My application date 18th Jan
Bacheor degree reached there on 18 feb
Masters degree reached there on 20 March.
They acknowledged on 28th June
In line process started on 20th July
Final review status came on 20th aug and final assessment came on 28th Aug

Vickyvikram123

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019

I am bit confused in selecting NOC, if you could help in suggesting

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
I am bit confused in selecting NOC, if you could help in suggesting
Your current job duties should match with mentioned in one of the NOCs. Job titles/positions do not matter. You can find by putting a relevant word in the search box here.
You may get option of multiple NOCs, you can check every one and select one that matches your duties the most or are most relevant to your job.

Ravsi11

Aug 21, 2019
Your current job duties should match with mentioned in one of the NOCs. Job titles/positions do not matter. You can find by putting a relevant word in the search box here.
You may get option of multiple NOCs, you can check every one and select one that matches your duties the most or are most relevant to your job.
No status change for you? Don't know why are they suddenly taking more time..

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
No status change for you? Don't know why are they suddenly taking more time..
Yeah, it's annoying and frustrating. Started showing in my behaviour too as my spouse says. She's got her report for more than a month now.
I guess 4th of September draw is not for me.:(
Although originally I expected my report between last week of August and first week of September, the process sped up in June and I was wondering if I could have ECA around 20th of August and be online before September. Alas, it's not the case.
Anyhow, I have waited for more than 6 months now, I can wait for another week or two.

Additional information:
17th July AoR2 - 23rd Aug final review - 28th Aug Mailed
20th July AoR2 - 20th Aug final review - 28th Aug fluctuations

These two cases are close to my timeline. One got f.review in 36 days, other in 30 days and report in another week. I've elapsed 32 days after AoR2 and hoping a final review on my application by Saturday (day 35).

Ravsi11

Aug 21, 2019
Yeah, it's annoying and frustrating. Started showing in my behaviour too as my spouse says. She's got her report for more than a month now.
Although originally I expected my report between last week of August and first week of September, the process sped up in June and I was wondering if I could have ECA around 20th of August and be online before September. Alas, it's not the case.
Anyhow, I have waited for more than 6 months now, I can wait for another week or two.

Additional information:

These two cases are close to my timeline. One got f.review in 36 days, other in 30 days and report in another week. I've elapsed 32 days after AoR2 and hoping a final review on my application by Saturday (day 35).
All the best mate. My status was last updated on July 30. I was also expecting final review to happen by this week.

No other option but to wait. Let's hope for the best.

Vickyvikram123

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019

Additional information:

All the best bro, you will receive your eca assessment soon

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
All the best mate. My status was last updated on July 30. I was also expecting final review to happen by this week.

No other option but to wait. Let's hope for the best.
Well....

Lightly, O lightly we bear her along,
She sways like a flower in the wind of our song;
She skims like a bird on the foam of a stream,
She floats like a laugh from the lips of a dream.
Gaily, O gaily we glide and we sing,
We bear her along like a pearl on a string.
Softly, O softly we bear her along,
She hangs like a star in the dew of our song;
She springs like a beam on the brow of the tide,
She falls like a tear from the eyes of a bride.
Lightly, O lightly we glide and we sing,
We bear her along like a pearl on a string.

That's how IQAS is bearing our ECAs. I don't know why I end up thinking about this poem whenever IQAS is being late.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
And post this assessment, how many CRS points will be awarded, dont think the crs will come down to 460, mine is juat 353 after everything, working on getting highest scores in ielts but dont have time to pay attention
If I get a master's (that's why I opted for IQAS and not WES), then I'll score 461 upto November (turning 31). If it's a PG diploma, 454 is too low a score and I'll take a shot at IELTS CLB10 for additional 6 points.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other

Additional information:

If there is a draw on 4th sept I dont think you will get ECA. If you get ECA before 4th Sept then I guess there wont be a draw on 4th Sept.

I mean this is the trend I've observed so far. I may be wrong. Its just my personal observation. Please do not rely on it completely.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
If there is a draw on 4th sept I dont think you will get ECA. If you get ECA before 4th Sept then I guess there wont be a draw on 4th Sept.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
I'm thinking the same, 4th of September is not for me. The grapes seem sour, but a guy needs to eat. Here's hoping :rolleyes:.

BTW, get your IELTS game up buddy.