+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

waqasulhaq28

Jul 13, 2019
Hi Guys,

I created application on 11th July 2019, transcripts and application delivered to IQAS on 21 and 23 August 2019 respectively. I am from Pakistan, living in Riyadh Saudi Arabia. I sent my HEC attested Degree and transcripts from Pakistan and my application from Riyadh. Since i am away from Pakistan i couldn't get signed the Academic form from Universities. Can anyone tell me if it is going to make a difference in my application?

Thanks.
Waqas

eddy19

Star Member
Feb 18, 2017
Hi Guys,

I created application on 11th July 2019, transcripts and application delivered to IQAS on 21 and 23 August 2019 respectively. I am from Pakistan, living in Riyadh Saudi Arabia. I sent my HEC attested Degree and transcripts from Pakistan and my application from Riyadh. Since i am away from Pakistan i couldn't get signed the Academic form from Universities. Can anyone tell me if it is going to make a difference in my application?

Thanks.
Waqas
What kind of Academic form?
Did you sent the transcripts to IQAS directy?

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Hi Guys,

Thanks.
Waqas
Nope it wont make any difference.