Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
"You usually have to wait for that which is worth waiting for" Waiting game is on, which makes it more exciting! hehe
Well true.
The dilemma is that I'm waiting for a master's equivalency for those 8 points and might lose 5 for the age factor in the meantime.
I thought 8 months was a long enough time for the completion of the process, and gain 8 extra points for a stronger case, seems I have to be content with 3.

rekharastogi

May 24, 2018
Y
Facing the same issue. My status was changed to Final Review on 9th Feb and now its fluctuating from Complete to Final Review and status date is changed again to 5th March o_O
yes, it is coming the same for me. Please provide the timeline in how much timw it was resolved.

rekharastogi

May 24, 2018
P
I did exactly the same way as you mentioned. I did not face any issue. If you plan to send by yourself, please mention a note in application form stating that your universities refused to send it directly to IQAS. Best luck!
Please share your mantra of 8777.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
P

Please share your mantra of 8777.
1. Writing : my view is writing is all about understanding the format. I did not use any fancy English words but rather focused on answering what is being asked. Few youtube channels like Liz and Jay are helpful, but would suggest not to follow it blindly :)
2. Reading : This section is easiest of all. The only way I found to master this section is to undertake 2-3 listening tests regularly each day.
3.Listening : Again like reading, this section is all about solving 3-4 tests regularly each day. This section requires utmost attention so you have to build that characteristic if you find it difficult to concentrate.
4.Speaking : This is straight forward. Just answer whatever is being asked. No need to use powerful words, only fluent and correct English is expected.

I would suggest, do practice entire test - writing ( 1 essay, 1 letter), 1 reading test and 1 listening test at the end of each day ( with timing same as actual IELTS test would take place). Additionally whenever you get spare time, practice reading and listening section. For speaking you can practice speaking on different topics for 2 mins, record and then sort out which aspect of speaking needs correction (fluency, pronunciation, sentence construction etc).

I followed this religiously for 1.5 months. If you have any specific query, I will try to answer. Best Luck for your IELTS :)

Last edited:

Aryabhatt

Dec 12, 2018
Has anyone's application moved to "Final Review" yet, those who submitted application in 2nd/3rd week of January and received AOR few weeks ago say, 7th May? Thanks

harish010188

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Finally after an excruciating wait, get to see the golden word "Mailed".

Here goes my timeline-

App submitted : 17 Dec, 2018
Package delivered: 24 Dec, 2018
AOR1 & AOR2 : 04 Apr, 2019
On hold : 09 Apr, 2019
Final review : 24 Apr, 2019
Fluctuation started : 23 May, 2019
Mailed/View Certificate : 24 May, 2019
Canadian Equivalency : Master of Business Administration

So it took me exactly 5 months for evaluation. Thank you all and especially @kar_falcon who helped me get access my report just moments after it started fluctuating.

Good luck everyone :)
Hi Rajit - I did Bcom & MBA (3+2 yrs) from India, so can i get the ECA for Masters equivalency? And can i get points for post graduation while calculating CRS? please reply

harish010188

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Hi All - I did MBA from Badruka University, Hyderabad and unfortunately my university name is not listed in IQAS while applying. Will IQAS consider my MBA or will it simply reject my application?

DukeOfAlberta

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Hi! Good for you. Me and my wife have submitted our application on the 22nd January '19 and school credentials from our universities submitted first week of February '19. Until now, no AOR1 and AOR2 has not been posted. Hopefully by the end of this month we will get a response from IQAS since it will take another 20 weeks from AOR1 and AOR2 to complete ECA.
Hi. Any luck with IQAS? @ the bolded, do you mean online submission on submission by courier. If you mean by courier, then you should have received AOR1. Have you received any yet?

xdust20

Mar 23, 2019
Hi. Any luck with IQAS? @ the bolded, do you mean online submission on submission by courier. If you mean by courier, then you should have received AOR1. Have you received any yet?
Hello DukeOfAlberta! No notification yet (AOR). Submission by courier was sent to IQAS first week of February'19.

DukeOfAlberta

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Hello DukeOfAlberta! No notification yet (AOR). Submission by courier was sent to IQAS first week of February'19.
Oh. Since you sent by courier in February then you're still in order as per current timelines. I thought you sent by courier in January. I also sent by courier on February 7, so I'm expecting AORs soon.

Reactions: Meera252

parim6

Sep 9, 2018
experts I need help.

yesterday dated 27-05-2019. I received my IQAS hard copy in which they only accessed my BCA regular degree but did not access my MCA distance. Both were from PTU.

My MCA session was 2012-2014 and they attached a second form with the IQAS report in which they mentioned that " IQAS could not verify that this institute had DEB approval for the 2012-2013 academic year." and sent a pdf link of DEB ( distance education bureau)

Additional Notes:

Master of Computer Applications from Punjab Technical University was not assessed
IQAS could not verify that this institution had DEB approval for the 2012-2013 academic year.

bttps://www.ugc.ac.in/deb/pdf/Final_list_for_website_2014-15.pdf

Please help me what should I do now?

I have already wasted more than 10 months waiting for my ECA and now I received only this stupid thing....broken totally