+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
It is a request to everyone reading this message and asking about the process to please provide full details of your application process, with dates of starting, delivering, processing and completing the process. This is because everyone may not have read our previous posts and might land in confusion about what we are talking about here.
Also, everyone should update their signatures.

PS: People like me on mobile devices are unable to see signatures. So posting the details might help.
By posting the same information again, we will just flood the forum with same repeated info. It's better to go few pages back and see the timeline of the people who already posted..

Just a suggestion. :)

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
By posting the same information again, we will just flood the forum with same repeated info. It's better to go few pages back and see the timeline of the people who already posted..

Just a suggestion. :)
You're right pal.
Mine was a valid request, though it's upto the users to comply or not.

Requesting just a pointer, to save many questions like
Did you submit application in first week of February or ur docs were delivered?
also contributing in the afore said flooding.

virk.chd

Oct 4, 2014
Hello experts, I evaluated my M.B.A degree of 2 years from ICES BCIT and it evaluated as Credential 1 : One-year master degree, could you please assist me that can I claim points for masters with this report? TIA

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hello experts, I evaluated my M.B.A degree of 2 years from ICES BCIT and it evaluated as Credential 1 : One-year master degree, could you please assist me that can I claim points for masters with this report? TIA
I opine master's is a master's. Expert opinion awaited.

nitin31monga

Apr 15, 2019
Hi, everyone...I might be right in quoting if you analyse the dates of submission to date which AOR is received is approx 5 months. Only in certain cases it might be before... But overall it's five months...Check for yourself...

xdust20

Mar 23, 2019
Hii
My application submission date is 28 Jan and discuss delivery date is 15 feb. once you receive aor let me know
Sure! Based from the threads I am reading, I should be receiving an AOR notification either by 1st week or 2nd week of June. Hopefully not later than that since it will take approximately 20 weeks more for the result.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hi, everyone...I might be right in quoting if you analyse the dates of submission to date which AOR is received is approx 5 months. Only in certain cases it might be before... But overall it's five months...Check for yourself...
I see between 3¼ and 3¾ months, can be longer for some.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Sure! Based from the threads I am reading, I should be receiving an AOR notification either by 1st week or 2nd week of June. Hopefully not later than that since it will take approximately 20 weeks more for the result.
When we submitted and delivered, the timeline was in the range of 2½ to 3 months for AOR1. it's been increasing ever since. Almost 4 months now.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
I agree. Based from the threads I am reading most likely due to influx of applicants, IQAS have increased their processing time.
Looks like mid February delivered will have to wait more than 4 months, and my transcripts (March 28) might go upto 5 months waiting period.
And then the processing timeline. Arrrgghhh.

xdust20

Mar 23, 2019
Looks like mid February delivered will have to wait more than 4 months, and my transcripts (March 28) might go upto 5 months waiting period.
And then the processing timeline. Arrrgghhh.
"You usually have to wait for that which is worth waiting for" Waiting game is on, which makes it more exciting! hehe