+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

arunv_911

Apr 8, 2019
After a long and truly patience testing wait, finally got my ECA report.

My Timeline:
Application Form Date: 16 October 2018
AoR 1: January 3 2019
Aor 2: March 23 2019
Final Review: 2ndApril 2019
Fluctuation Mode: 14 May 2019
ECA downloaded: 14May 2019
Completed and Mailed: May 16, 2019

Hard Copy Received: May 20, 2019

I was able to download the ECA copy on the day it went into fluctuation mode thanks to amyth.india. A big thanks to him for helping me and many others…

Wishing all the very best.

Cheers.

Shabana S

May 24, 2019
Hi guys!

I wanted to know what happens in case IQAS needs additional documents from you while assessing your application? What impact does it have on the timelines? Do they take equally long to receive the additionally requested documents as they did to receive the original set of documents? So lets say if one receives AOR1 and AoR2 after about 100 days of dispatching the documents, and after that they ask you for any additional documents, will that also take around the same number of days for them to receive that document or will it be less than that?
Because if it takes them the same time then one’s doomed as it makes the timeline double of the originally stated one.

Rajit

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Finally after an excruciating wait, get to see the golden word "Mailed".

Here goes my timeline-

App submitted : 17 Dec, 2018
Package delivered: 24 Dec, 2018
AOR1 & AOR2 : 04 Apr, 2019
On hold : 09 Apr, 2019
Final review : 24 Apr, 2019
Fluctuation started : 23 May, 2019
Mailed/View Certificate : 24 May, 2019
Canadian Equivalency : Master of Business Administration

So it took me exactly 5 months for evaluation. Thank you all and especially @kar_falcon who helped me get access my report just moments after it started fluctuating.

Good luck everyone :)

Reactions: Lysea

Kay595

May 8, 2019
After a long and truly patience testing wait, finally got my ECA report.

My Timeline:
Application Form Date: 16 October 2018
AoR 1: January 3 2019
Aor 2: March 23 2019
Final Review: 2ndApril 2019
Fluctuation Mode: 14 May 2019
ECA downloaded: 14May 2019
Completed and Mailed: May 16, 2019

Hard Copy Received: May 20, 2019

I was able to download the ECA copy on the day it went into fluctuation mode thanks to amyth.india. A big thanks to him for helping me and many others…

Wishing all the very best.

Cheers.
Can you please send me the method to download

DukeOfAlberta

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Hi guys!

I wanted to know what happens in case IQAS needs additional documents from you while assessing your application? What impact does it have on the timelines? Do they take equally long to receive the additionally requested documents as they did to receive the original set of documents? So lets say if one receives AOR1 and AoR2 after about 100 days of dispatching the documents, and after that they ask you for any additional documents, will that also take around the same number of days for them to receive that document or will it be less than that?
Because if it takes them the same time then one’s doomed as it makes the timeline double of the originally stated one.
There's a part of IQAS website which allows you to upload documents requested by IQAS.

aksh0302

Aug 22, 2018
Hi Guys.
Wanted your suggestions and advise on ECA. i have a training certificate/internship which shows that i have studied and did an internship at the same time as surgical technician which i did in Mauritius. the course was for one and a half years. i tried WES but they cancelled my application by saying they don't evaluate training certificates.
do you know any institution which will be able to help in my case?

appreciate your advice

thank you

xdust20

Mar 23, 2019
My application documents reached IQAS on the 24th of Jan, I just received AOR 1&2 May 23rd,8:11pm Nigerian time, now my application as changed to 'In line for processing'. Hoping for a speedy process for the report.
Hi! Good for you. Me and my wife have submitted our application on the 22nd January '19 and school credentials from our universities submitted first week of February '19. Until now, no AOR1 and AOR2 has not been posted. Hopefully by the end of this month we will get a response from IQAS since it will take another 20 weeks from AOR1 and AOR2 to complete ECA.

Sir_ILikeFood

Oct 24, 2018
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/06/1993
Nomination.....
16/10/2019
AOR Received.
27/11/2019
Med's Done....
17/12/2019
Passport Req..
23/09/2021
VISA ISSUED...
06-10-2021
LANDED..........
15-11-2021
Hi guys, I'm caught in a sticky situation. My ECA has the wrong country of education and IQAS isn't replying to any of my emails. My diploma supplement clearly states that the studying institution was from India and the awarding institution was from the UK but they mentioned my country of education as UK. I've called them about this and the lady who answered said she had no clue on how long they would take to answer my emails or make the change on the ECA. I can't create my profile yet because of this and I'm loosing precious time.

Shabana S

May 24, 2019
There's a part of IQAS website which allows you to upload documents requested by IQAS.
Actually the thing is that I am anticipating that they might ask me for a hard copy of those documents. I am from Pakistan and I applied in january 2019 when they were accepting degrees with the academic institutions’ attestations for degrees and transcripts. However, a little while after I had submitted my application, they changed their requirement and need the attestation of Higher Education Commission for degrees from Pakistan. So I am not sure if this requirement would ne applicable on me or not. But if it does, my concern is that they would ask for a sealed envelope with the attested documents from the Higher Education Commission. So I really don’t know what to do.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Actually the thing is that I am anticipating that they might ask me for a hard copy of those documents. I am from Pakistan and I applied in january 2019 when they were accepting degrees with the academic institutions’ attestations for degrees and transcripts. However, a little while after I had submitted my application, they changed their requirement and need the attestation of Higher Education Commission for degrees from Pakistan. So I am not sure if this requirement would ne applicable on me or not. But if it does, my concern is that they would ask for a sealed envelope with the attested documents from the Higher Education Commission. So I really don’t know what to do.
As you said they made changes after you submitted the profile, they wont ask you for additional documents. Never heard of any such case.
But if you want you can check with IQAS directly through their form or direct contact.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
It is a request to everyone reading this message and asking about the process to please provide full details of your application process, with dates of starting, delivering, processing and completing the process. This is because everyone may not have read our previous posts and might land in confusion about what we are talking about here.
Also, everyone should update their signatures.

PS: People like me on mobile devices are unable to see signatures. So posting the details might help.