+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

zsaty123

Apr 23, 2019
Need help .... Whether we need to sent only the Masters(MA) transcript to IQAS ,if we have 2 bachelors (BA & B.Ed.) also ... I read few post here and got confused. I checked the IQAS site also, but no info was give.

nimit.anand

Apr 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
Anyone in the group who has received AOR for Jan 27th document receive date.

Timeline
Application Submission Date: Jan 18th 2019
Document Receipt Date: Jan 27th 2019
AOR 1 : Pending
AOR 2 : Pending
Final Review: Pending
Review Completion: Pending

Vikash Singh

May 21, 2019
Anyone in the group who has received AOR for Jan 27th document receive date.

Timeline
Application Submission Date: Jan 18th 2019
Document Receipt Date: Jan 27th 2019
AOR 1 : Pending
AOR 2 : Pending
Final Review: Pending
Review Completion: Pending

Hi,
Just for your information...Our documents reached on 25th Jan and we received AOR 1 & AOR 2 yesterday only....

Hopefully u will receive urs in couple of days...

Db sandhu

Mar 13, 2019
Finally Got to see my ECA report, BIG THANK YOU to Tahir, you are a rockstar.

My Timeline:
Docs Delivered: 2nd Jan 2019
Docs Received by IQAS: 10th April 2019
Final Review: 18th April 2019
Fluctuation Mode: 21st May 2019
ECA downloaded: 22nd May 2019 thanks to Tahir
Completed & Mailed: Awaiting

rajesh.9899

May 22, 2019
Bit worried now after seeing this. I sent signed application form, photocopy of passport (for name proof), photocopy of MBA degree and sealed transcripts. Since that's all was mentioned in the email I received from IQAS after making payment. I did not send payment proof/slip, and photocopies of marksheets (transcripts are anyways certified copies of marksheets only).
Did I simply waste the money needed to send the documents from India to Canada?!!!
nothing to worry about , I have checked about the same with IQAS as this was the case with me as well.

Mumbai2Canada

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Finally Got to see my ECA report, BIG THANK YOU to Tahir, you are a rockstar.

My Timeline:
Docs Delivered: 2nd Jan 2019
Docs Received by IQAS: 10th April 2019
Final Review: 18th April 2019
Fluctuation Mode: 21st May 2019
ECA downloaded: 22nd May 2019 thanks to Tahir
Completed & Mailed: Awaiting
Congrats ! That's pretty fast. Were you evaluating just 1 degree or 2?

fido2019

May 23, 2019
For all who’ve been able to successfully login & retrieve their status online, could you please help me with the following?

1. I have two applications (self & spouse) where i had provided the same email id

2. When i visited the link (applied before 26 nov) i was taken to the page to either create new account or login

3. I created new account using my credentials and provided same email id (as i had used earlier with iqas). I got the email for activating the account (resetting the password) with a file number. I assume it was a new number allocated rather than picking up from my file basis my details

4. After changing password, i went to login page and entered new details, i came across the following error;

Invalid sign-in attempt

Has anyone else come across this issue??

Whats more frustrating is that when i tried creating new account, it says that the username exists and i should try using forgot password field.

When I tried retrieving password thru forgot password, i’ve had the error stating;

“User with username xxxx does not exists. Please try using correct email id”.

This is really frustrating and i think ita probably to do with more than one application having this email id.

Anyone??
I am facing exactly same problem .Do you fix problem ?
If yes ,Please share with me the detail