+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

anum.abidi

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
FSW
Ok so this is strange. Applicants with final review dates from March 23 to April 5 have their status fluctuating now. My application went into final review on March 29, and the status is not yet fluctuating.
Can anyone please guide me what I should do?

saifulanam

May 15, 2019
My time line:
Documents received: 18 december 2018 (as per DHL)
Application received date as per portal: 16 March 2019
Final review status: 6 April 2019
Fluctuating status: 14 May 2019

Have been able to download the report with the help of @amyth.india today. This guy is a genius and very helpful. Guys who are struggling with the fluctuating status can ask for his assistance and I believe he would love to help you. He in fact helped to download two applications at the same time.

sankak

Feb 27, 2019
I got the update for "In line for processing" today

Docs delivered : 2nd Jan
AOR1 : 2nd April - Waiting for transcripts
APR2 : 5th April - In line for processing

Any idea on the time taken to receive the soft copy of the certificate?

saifulanam

May 15, 2019
I got the update for "In line for processing" today

Docs delivered : 2nd Jan
AOR1 : 2nd April - Waiting for transcripts
APR2 : 5th April - In line for processing

Any idea on the time taken to receive the soft copy of the certificate?
If you follow the thread from previous pages you can see that applicants who had submitted their applications back in last December ( early or middle) have started to get their reports or at least have their status as final review for more than a month. For my case it took me me less than a month to change my status from in line for processing to final review (18 march to 6 april) and last update final review to completed ( fluctuating which I have no idea about) in May 14. I am expecting another 2 two weeks or more (hopefully) to change the status to completed permanently. In general it would take me almost 6 months to get the report. Nevertheless I have managed to download my report with the help of one of members from this forum @amyth.india . He is has some tricks under his sleeves to solve this god knows what fluctuating status in the portal

Navidadar

May 16, 2019
Dear All, Thanks for having this forum. i have sent my documents through DHL on 18th February to IQAS, since then i have no new or update, i did check on the DHL website that my documents have been signed and received in Alberta but after that no news. How can i follow up.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Dear All, Thanks for having this forum. i have sent my documents through DHL on 18th February to IQAS, since then i have no new or update, i did check on the DHL website that my documents have been signed and received in Alberta but after that no news. How can i follow up.
It's just the waiting from here. Mine reached on 19th Feb, expecting AOR1 in 1st week of June.

saifulanam

May 15, 2019
My time line:
Documents received: 18 december 2018 (as per DHL)
Application received date as per portal: 16 March 2019
Final review status: 6 April 2019
Fluctuating status: 14 May 2019

Have been able to download the report with the help of @amyth.india today. This guy is a genius and very helpful. Guys who are struggling with the fluctuating status can ask for his assistance and I believe he would love to help you. He in fact helped to download two applications at the same time.
Update: Got my status complete and view certificate on 16 May (2 days after my status got in fluctuating stage)

Pradeephada29

Apr 19, 2019
i submit my application on 2nd week of march 2019. Yet not change status ... why ? If you know so can you suggest me ? And when i get final review ?