IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Abhishek_goel

Feb 5, 2019
So here is my timeline:

All Docs Delivered Oct 9 2018
AOR2: 5 Dec 2019
On Hold: 8 Feb 2019
Final Review: 13 Feb 2019

When can we expect the ECA? I am guessing 10 days from Final Review?

Also, during Final Review, I cannot click on the Application and see anything. Is that normal?
Yes it is... just wait for the results... nothing needs to be done from our part... i am also stuck at final review since 7th Feb

Nurustent

Feb 14, 2019
Hello guys, my transcript was received at IQAS on 15th November, 2018 before my documents which were later received on 28th November, 2018. Though I haven't received any AOR. Which of the AOR will I receive first? Transcript or my documents?

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
So here is my timeline:

All Docs Delivered Oct 9 2018
AOR2: 5 Dec 2019
On Hold: 8 Feb 2019
Final Review: 13 Feb 2019

When can we expect the ECA? I am guessing 10 days from Final Review?

Also, during Final Review, I cannot click on the Application and see anything. Is that normal?
Nope.. Nothing can be done... You just can view the report once uploaded.. But not sure where we get that option

Reactions: comet7700

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
My IQAS ECA status:
Application Submission Date: 9th Oct 2018
Application Receiving Date: 11th Dec 2018
Reasons: Other
Is it normal thing that Status is On Hold and if yes, When can I expect ECA report?

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Are ECAs from two different organisations can be shown and valid if:
one shows Bachelors as per Canadian equivalency but MBA from non-recognised institute while ECA from other organisation is done only for MBA and it shows Canadian equivalency?

srinipunna

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Are ECAs from two different organisations can be shown and valid if:
one shows Bachelors as per Canadian equivalency but MBA from non-recognised institute while ECA from other organisation is done only for MBA and it shows Canadian equivalency?
I think you can submit different ECAs, at least one of the consultants I met said we can... If you have not sent the transcripts already why not get both of them evaluated from the same institute? They don't charge extra so might as well do both from the same

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
A lot of people's status changed to asessing and final review. Almost everyones whose AoR was in the month of November.
I was pretty sure final review may take some time. If I am not wrong this is the first time it happened that the one month Aor's status was changed to assessing on the same day.

Earlier time between assessing and View certificate was 7-10 days. I am expecting it to be double this time.

Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Anyhow, ECA is near.
True. This is reflected in latest published figures - https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-immigration-apply.aspx#toc-6 no of applications for in line for processing has decreased to 1750 from 2500

blackbeauty_xxx

Mar 28, 2013
Hi,

My eca says

Bsc as >>> four years of bachelor of science with focus in...

Msc as >>> one year of master of science with focus in...

What does it mean ? Plz help
What should i select in express entry.

Thanks,
BB

blackbeauty_xxx

Mar 28, 2013
Hi,

My eca says

Bsc as >>> four years of bachelor of science with focus in...

Msc as >>> one year of master of science with focus in...

What does it mean ? Plz help
What should i select in express entry.

Thanks,
BB
Co

Congrats, You can select it as Masters now. Will get points for Master. Enjoy now
Thank you.

Babachill and others please share your views too. Thanks.

SaniyaJafri

Nov 25, 2018
Just to let everyone know, I got AOR on 14th Feb. Docs were recieved on 21st Nov.
Congrats!
Please do tell me, is this your receiving date as per the courier service or their first email?
And this AOR was received by email?
My packages were received on 27th November, as per the Courier Service. But I haven't received any response from him yet.