+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Mr_fabrizio

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Finally after bouts of uncertainty managed to get the ECA. My timeline is as follows:
Documents delivered: 15th Sept
AOR1&2:5th Oct
In line for processing: 3rd Jan
On Hold: 21st Jan- awaiting additional documents (i had to email copies of my degree certificate)
Final Review- 1st Feb
Final Review+View Certificate: 12th Feb

Levels of Achievement Outside of Canada- 3 yr B.Sc+2 yr.M.sc
Comparative Levels in Canada- 3 yrs B.SC + Master of Science degree

Report completion date is Feb 1st

Thanks you all for you continued support in keeping spirits high every time I lost hope..
Congratulations

Karran Oberoi

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
Their way of working seems to be beyond understanding. They took 5 weeks for confirming receipt of application and educational documents, then almost 10 weeks passed by. Suddenly the status changed to assessing this week ( till last week aor 2 around mid Oct were being assessed). Within 2 days the status changes to final review. If the assessing takes such a short time, how are the applications stacking up ?

I hope you are pleasantly surprised next week with status change :) Good Luck.
Yeah! Really man. My status has changed to Final Review.

I hope everything goes well now... And I get my desired result in ECA

Reactions: CNP

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Hi. Do you have the option of clicking on 'Final Status' and if yes, do you get a page asking you to confirm your personal information?
I am not sure if I got your question right. But as far as I understand you want to know if you can click 'Final Review' option. Nope, it seems as if we can click it. But once done, no action.

I am not sure about status after final review.