+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

LAD Sri

Feb 5, 2019
Hi,

Currently my application under status of "pending" due to insufficient documents. They are asking to submit my final certificate of MBA but the graduation not yet held. it will take another 4 months.

Does anyone know how long IQAS allows to submit final certificate ?

please share experience

Thanks

rgango

Feb 12, 2019
Just wanted to check if your Bsc and Msc are in same subject? My friend has Bsc and Msc in physics and he got Bachelors evaluated from wes. Should I advice him to apply through IQAS?

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Just wanted to check if your Bsc and Msc are in same subject? My friend has Bsc and Msc in physics and he got Bachelors evaluated from wes. Should I advice him to apply through IQAS?
IQAS generally gives 1 year Masters for M.Sc India. It depends on the country your friend got educated from. And number of years in bachelors and masters.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Hi,

Currently my application under status of "pending" due to insufficient documents. They are asking to submit my final certificate of MBA but the graduation not yet held. it will take another 4 months.

Does anyone know how long IQAS allows to submit final certificate ?

please share experience

Thanks
I checked with IQAS in the month of October and also mentioned in this forum earlier that the IQAS has no specific timeframe for you to submit docs. Some people sent documents after 1 year as well. Either it be all the docs or final certificate.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
I hope so, waiting for my ECA report as well. The status is Final Review since a week now
A lot of people's status changed to asessing and final review. Almost everyones whose AoR was in the month of November.
I was pretty sure final review may take some time. If I am not wrong this is the first time it happened that the one month Aor's status was changed to assessing on the same day.

Earlier time between assessing and View certificate was 7-10 days. I am expecting it to be double this time.

Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Anyhow, ECA is near.

LAD Sri

Feb 5, 2019
I checked with IQAS in the month of October and also mentioned in this forum earlier that the IQAS has no specific timeframe for you to submit docs. Some people sent documents after 1 year as well. Either it be all the docs or final certificate.
Thank you for your information,

one more thing Do you have email adress of IQAS to inquire about ?

srinipunna

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
My IQAS timeline -
Application submitted - 09/11/2018
Documents received by IQAS - 10/10/2018
AOR 1 & 2 received - 12/04/2018 - It's has been In Line for Processing since then and changed to Final Review on the 02/08/2019

Any idea how long for the ECA soft copy to be available from this stage?

Thanks in advance!! :)

srinipunna

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
My status is showing Final review with the view certificate hyperlink , but once i click on it no certificate pops up, is there something am doing wrong? Is anyone having same issue pls?
I guess it's to do with the browser settings... Either change the setting to allow pop-ups or use your mobile or other device... it might work! :)

All the best!

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
My IQAS timeline -
Application submitted - 09/11/2018
Documents received by IQAS - 10/10/2018
AOR 1 & 2 received - 12/04/2018 - It's has been In Line for Processing since then and changed to Final Review on the 02/08/2019

Any idea how long for the ECA soft copy to be available from this stage?

Thanks in advance!! :)
Everyone is wondering the same... This or next week is what I am expecting. Cannot be sure. Earlier it was around 6-8 days. This time I think it will be around 12-15 days.

Many are in Final review stage this time.

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
So here is my timeline:

All Docs Delivered Oct 9 2018
AOR2: 5 Dec 2019
On Hold: 8 Feb 2019
Final Review: 13 Feb 2019

When can we expect the ECA? I am guessing 10 days from Final Review?

Also, during Final Review, I cannot click on the Application and see anything. Is that normal?