+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Mr_fabrizio

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Anyone here who submitted his/her application towards the end of November,2018 should message me let’s exchange ideas together.The wait is long!

Nikhil Nair

Dec 20, 2018
My Timeline :

Application sent : 21st September, 2018

Application received : 27th November,2018.

AOR 1 & AOR 2 received on 27th Nov, 2018.

Status on portal : In line for Processing

Status changed to : Assessing on 8th Feb,2019.

Status changed to : Final Review on 11th February, 2019.

vansh16

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
My Timeline :

Application sent : 21st September, 2018

Application received : 27th November,2018.

AOR 1 & AOR 2 received on 27th Nov, 2018.

Status on portal : In line for Processing

Status changed to : Assessing on 8th Feb,2019.

Status changed to : Final Review on 11th February, 2019.
How did you manage to get Aor on the same day of delivery?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Even ppl who do so get Aor after sometime. Was ur package delivery date and Aor date both were 27th novNovem?
This happened when IQAS upgraded their portal. For me, documents were delivered on 2nd Oct, AOR2 13th Nov. The portal however shows 13th Nov for document submitted and received

mohit2424

Nov 24, 2018
Hello All,

I have requested IQAS to evaluate my Bachelor of Commerce Degree and IMT Distance Learning MBA.

My IQAS Timelines are as under:

AOR 1: 4th October 2018
AOR 2: 2nd November 2018
In Line for Processing: 28th January 2019
Final Review: 31st January 2019
View Certificate: Today the 11th February 2019

I have just now downloaded my ECA report from IQAS website and i got the biggest shock of my life that IQAS has only evaluated my B.COM degree and MBA degree is not evaluated despite of spending 6 months overall.

On their website i can see Final Review and the View Certificate hyperlink active via which i have downloaded my ECA. I called up IQAS and they have advised me to raise the concern to immigration.info@gov.ab.ca.

Can anyone please guide me whether my assessment is still under progress as the status shows as Final Review or does it shows "Complete" once the overall evaluation is done.

Has anyone gone through this kind of experience ever with IQAS :(

stellamm

Aug 20, 2018
Finally after bouts of uncertainty managed to get the ECA. My timeline is as follows:
Documents delivered: 15th Sept
AOR1&2:5th Oct
In line for processing: 3rd Jan
On Hold: 21st Jan- awaiting additional documents (i had to email copies of my degree certificate)
Final Review- 1st Feb
Final Review+View Certificate: 12th Feb

Levels of Achievement Outside of Canada- 3 yr B.Sc+2 yr.M.sc
Comparative Levels in Canada- 3 yrs B.SC + Master of Science degree

Report completion date is Feb 1st

Thanks you all for you continued support in keeping spirits high every time I lost hope..

Reactions: Mr_fabrizio

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Hello All,

I have requested IQAS to evaluate my Bachelor of Commerce Degree and IMT Distance Learning MBA.

My IQAS Timelines are as under:

AOR 1: 4th October 2018
AOR 2: 2nd November 2018
In Line for Processing: 28th January 2019
Final Review: 31st January 2019
View Certificate: Today the 11th February 2019

I have just now downloaded my ECA report from IQAS website and i got the biggest shock of my life that IQAS has only evaluated my B.COM degree and MBA degree is not evaluated despite of spending 6 months overall.

On their website i can see Final Review and the View Certificate hyperlink active via which i have downloaded my ECA. I called up IQAS and they have advised me to raise the concern to immigration.info@gov.ab.ca.

Can anyone please guide me whether my assessment is still under progress as the status shows as Final Review or does it shows "Complete" once the overall evaluation is done.

Has anyone gone through this kind of experience ever with IQAS :(
My condolences as this report is equally pain full as death..

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Can anything be done now ? Kindly guide me
Yes, if you can prove them that you submitted both report, if I remember you get an email from iqas which has all filled details? Check it and raise the concern immediately and I would advise to fax them for faster results

I just checked the email from iqas so I am talking about the form(terms and consition) which you must have signed and included in package.

Last edited: