+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
My doc's reached on 3 Oct but didn't get any AOR till date. What a stupid agency
My 2nd Application

IQAS - 30th Oct 2018 Docs Delivered all at once ( IMT CDL 08-11 and Grad - DU )
AOR - 14 Jan 2019
Status- In line for Processing

You need to contact them and check online for AOR

Last edited:

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Fucking IQAS only wasting time.
Stupid staff members are worst than Indian employees....

Shit hole
Everyone is waiting for their ECA. I understand you are frustrated as IQAS did not update delivery of your docs and working slow as per your understanding.

But if you go to their website and see its clearly mentioned they will take weeks to confirm delivery of your documents and if you want to confirm the delivery, you can check with the courier department you selected.

I have seen your posts abusing PTU emplyees too. Please refrain from abusing. You can show your anger by explaining what went wrong exactly to help others understand your scenario, rather than throwing F... word.

Almost everyone here is frustrated with the way IQAS is currently working.

Aneelchaudry

Feb 10, 2019
Dear All,

I just have a question that I need your help for.

I signed up and paid for iqas in november 2017 but i could not send envelope nor my university could send it till january 2019. They were delivered on 25th january and 26th january simultaneously. Will this delay in sending docs affect my application?

Also I noticed there is a new automatically generated file number (24518) on my online portal application form (before there was only reference#) but i have no AOR still. What does that mean?

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Dear All,

I just have a question that I need your help for.

I signed up and paid for iqas in november 2017 but i could not send envelope nor my university could send it till january 2019. They were delivered on 25th january and 26th january simultaneously. Will this delay in sending docs affect my application?

Also I noticed there is a new automatically generated file number (24518) on my online portal application form (before there was only reference#) but i have no AOR still. What does that mean?
Do u mean novermber 2018?

It will take 10 weeks for AoR once the doc is delivered. Further 20 weeks for ECA.

I dont understand what number got generated as the application id is of 6-7 digits. Once you login to IQAS click " View or Complete Application & Check Status" and check what is the status mentioned. It must be submitted. You can also see the Application ID in the table.

Aneelchaudry

Feb 10, 2019
Hi,

Thanks for responding. Below are my details:

Reference# 10090238
Application ID on online portal (150192)
Application Status : Submitted
Date of doc received : Blank

I Signed up for IQAS on 19 November 2017. But docs were sent 15 months later and got delivered on 24th jan & 25th jan, 2019. However, the online application form has a number which was previously blank (Iqas File #241539)

Does this mean they have received my both envelopes? Because there is no AOR as of yet. Please advise.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
I previously checked with IQAS and they informed there is no specific timeline to send documents. Once the payment is made, the docs can be sent anytime.

There may be a possibility that the document is received by IQAS. Since we are not aware exactly what they do with the docs before sending AoR, we cannot comment any thing.
However, there wont be any delay in the process no matter when you signed up for IQAS.

I would suggest you to wait for AoR. They will give you a standard reply even if you call or message them.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Hi,

Reference# 10090238

I Signed up for IQAS on 19 November 2017. But docs were sent 15 months later and got delivered on 24th jan & 25th jan, 2019. However, the online application form has a number which was previously blank (Iqas File #241539)

Does this mean they have received my both envelopes? Because there is no AOR as of yet. Please advise.
Once IQAS confirms receiving the documents "Date of doc received : Blank" will give you a date and your Application Status will be changed to in line for processing.

Aneelchaudry

Feb 10, 2019
I previously checked with IQAS and they informed there is no specific timeline to send documents. Once the payment is made, the docs can be sent anytime.

There may be a possibility that the document is received by IQAS. Since we are not aware exactly what they do with the docs before sending AoR, we cannot comment any thing.
However, there wont be any delay in the process no matter when you signed up for IQAS.

I would suggest you to wait for AoR. They will give you a standard reply even if you call or message them.
Yeah I called them, waited on the line for 30+mins and then hung up. Anyways, I am hoping that the newly generated File# is an indication that it has been received. Fingers crossed!

bullswag

Feb 10, 2019
Hi,

Reference# 10090238

From what is seen here in the forum. Those who got their documents delivered in Nov-2018 are getting their AOR now and People who received their AOR in Nov 2018 are receiving their final review and evaluation.

Your documents being delivered in Jan 2019, can be expected to receive AOR late March-2019 or early Apr-2019. Lets hope for the best.

Last edited:

Nodustollens

Jan 5, 2019
Thanks.
I sent my docs in sept'18
Aor 1 - 2 jan 19
Aor 2 - 10 jan 19
They took 12 weeks to acknowledge mail that was delivered on 12 oct 18
And now the website is updated to 15 weeks of assessment time.
They should actually update website stating that the entire process is over 6 months

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Thanks.
I sent my docs in sept'18
Aor 1 - 2 jan 19
Aor 2 - 10 jan 19
They took 12 weeks to acknowledge mail that was delivered on 12 oct 18
And now the website is updated to 15 weeks of assessment time.
They should actually update website stating that the entire process is over 6 months
Well! I am sailing the same boat mate. It is 6 months process indeed.