+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Yes , Even my AOR 2 was Sep 24th , and my status has changed to Final review. So i guess by next week status should get changed
Hm! at this speed I think October guys need to wait till January to get a final status and ECA by Feb may be. So it's a complete 6 Months process, starting from delivery of documents till ECA.

Reactions: indoparis

Rajit

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Hi everyone, I am going to send my docs to IQAS from India so which one should i go with FEDEX, DHL or Bluedart? Which among these is least expensive and reliable?

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Hi everyone, I am going to send my docs to IQAS from India so which one should i go with FEDEX, DHL or Bluedart? Which among these is least expensive and reliable?
Dhl... Call Mumbai call center and book the parcel informing them that these are educational transcrips for a university in Canada. It will cost you Rs 1492 approx and the delivery in 4 days

Karran Oberoi

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
My

My Documents were delivered on 2nd Nov as confirmed by them.
But still response awaited on further processing.
Confirmed by them?

Did you get a confirmation email from Iqas? If yes, that can be considered as AOR....

There are many people here in this thread whose documents were delivered on October. My documents delivered on 16th October 2018...
We are still waiting for a confirmation email....

Gurraj.brar007

Aug 8, 2018
Confirmed by them?

Did you get a confirmation email from Iqas? If yes, that can be considered as AOR....

There are many people here in this thread whose documents were delivered on October. My documents delivered on 16th October 2018...
Yes sir , I got the confirmation through email from IQAS official department.

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Dhl... Call Mumbai call center and book the parcel informing them that these are educational transcripts for a university in Canada. It will cost you Rs 1492 approx and the delivery in 4 days
Confirmed by them?

I think he is taking about the person whose name appears on dhl receipt online

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
No, he is saying that he got a confirmation email... Strange....

@Gurraj.brar007 you got lucky bro...
Please tell us what status is it showing in your account on the IQAS portal..
Yea! I have one parcel delivered on 30th October but no response yet; moreover, I have marked an email twice asking for acknowledgment but no luck

Last edited:

Rajath89

Nov 7, 2018
Hi All, I have received msg from FEDEX they will be delivering my ECA tommrow.
It has taken total of 6 months .
June 10 - Booked IQAS for ECA .
July 11 the - All Documents delivered to IQAS.
August 8th - Received Confirmation from IQAS they received documents.
Dec 7 th - I recieve from FedEx they will deliver my courier.i was wondering what was it.

I pray God IQAS regonises Master degree.
Folks I have not recived AOR2 or ECA soft copy.

All I can advise please pray God and have faith . They have taken exactly 6 months. I can't wait for Tomorrow morning.

Initially I had given to WES ,they had not regonises my master degree. I have spent 1 year plus doing ECA. Tommrow is very important day.

All the best have patience. Goodluck to All. I have been a silent observer in this page. Have patience they take appropriate 6 months for ECA from start to end.

Karran Oberoi

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
Dec 7 th - I recieve from FedEx they will deliver my courier.i was wondering what was it.

All I can advise please pray God and have faith . They have taken exactly 6 months. I can't wait for Tomorrow morning.

Initially I had given to WES ,they had not regonises my master degree. I have spent 1 year plus doing ECA. Tommrow is very important day.

All the best have patience. Goodluck to All. I have been a silent observer in this page. Have patience they take appropriate 6 months for ECA from start to end.
Good luck for tomorrow... Please tell us what degree from which university you have....

Kindly also update us tomorrow about the result of iqas

Lamart

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018

Wish you the very best and may your prayers be answered

Silvester

Nov 16, 2018

You are from which country?