+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Raj-FG

Nov 27, 2018
My documents arrived Oct-12 , no reply yet no AOR yet.

I have sent all documents in one package including university transcripts which I got (sealed ones)from university. Should it be ok ?

Or they expect directly from the university?

And any idea when can I expect AOR ?

kluthra

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
My documents arrived Oct-12 , no reply yet no AOR yet.

I have sent all documents in one package including university transcripts which I got (sealed ones)from university. Should it be ok ?

Or they expect directly from the university?

And any idea when can I expect AOR ?
Did you mail them?

kluthra

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Yes. I mailed them.And the package was delivered on oct 12.
Iqas is working at a snail's pace, wish you luck hope you hear from them soon. In my opinion you should receive your aor before 15 dec other wise it would be jan. In my case the documents were received by them on 11 july 2018 and i recieved my aor 2 exactly after a month on 9 aug. Still waiting for ECA.

dutszm

Dec 3, 2018
Hi everyone,
Just now I filed my Express Entry application and I would like to write about this long (really long) IQAS experience. My timeline is as follows.

Registration May 12, 2018
All the documents delivered July 15, 2018 (This date is my own estimation. To save money, I used Singapore Post registered mail service to send my application form, which is not tractable...Their website said the delivery time is 2 weeks, while it took 2 months....I almost gave up...)
AOR1 Never received (I think it was because that my application form arrived later than my university documents)
AOR2 Aug 21, 2018
ECA soft Never received (I do not know why...)
ECA hard Dec 3, 2018 in Singapore via Fedex

It took me almost 6 months to finish this thing (partially my fault). Finally, I have got everything. I wish everyone a much more smooth IQAS journey. This is my first post and I would like to thank all that have been sharing information and support. It takes time and a lot of patience. More wait is ahead for the actual application...

Last edited:

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Hi everyone,
Just now I filed my Express Entry application and I would like to write about long (really long) IQAS experience. My timeline is as follows.

Registration May 12, 2018
All the documents delivered July 15, 2018 (This date is my own estimation. To save money, I used Singapore Post registered mail service to send my application form, which is not tractable...Their website said the delivery time is 2 weeks, while it took 2 months....I almost gave up...)
AOR1 Never received (I think it was because that my application form arrived later than my university documents)
AOR2 Aug 21, 2018
ECA soft Never received (I do not know why...)
ECA hard Dec 3, 2018 in Singapore via Fedex

It took me almost 6 months to finish this thing (partially my fault). Finally, I have got everything. I wish everyone a much more smooth IQAS journey. This is my first post and I would like to thank all that have been sharing information and support. It takes time and a lot of patience. More wait is ahead for the actual application...
What status it was showing? Final review or mailed before you received it?

VICTORY1

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hi Guys. Am planning to send my documents to IQAS for evaluation. I have already done it with WES, but unfortunately they haven’t recognised my PGDBA degree from symbiosis. Kindly let know the steps to proceed with IQAS.. How long is it taking now? My express entry is getting expired in April’19. Is there a possibility to get it done befor it?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi Guys. Am planning to send my documents to IQAS for evaluation. I have already done it with WES, but unfortunately they haven’t recognised my PGDBA degree from symbiosis. Kindly let know the steps to proceed with IQAS.. How long is it taking now? My express entry is getting expired in April’19. Is there a possibility to get it done befor it?
Check the steps for process here - https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-immigration-apply.aspx . IQAS recently revised the timelines from 12 weeks to 15 weeks(after all documents are received). The suggestion would to be to start as soon as possible

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
um! if u start today,expect it by May end. As most of the applications are on halt since September 18

yogi24

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Ah, seems people with mid September AOR2 is still waiting for Final Review / ECA. I'm not sure if holiday season is already started for IQAS. Does anybody called them off-lately?

ProjectCanada

Nov 15, 2018
Filled application and made payment to IQAS:
19th November 2018

Application mailed via FedEx to IQAS:
19th November 2018
Received by them on 22nd November 2018

University of Wales documents sent on
23rd November 2018
Received by them on 26th November 2018
(God Bless the University of Wales :D )

Contacted ACCA for transcript on 21st November and they are yet to send to IQAS...they say they'll send around 7th December 2018

No update from IQAS either and I think I shouldnt expect it before January 2019

And from the posts I've been reading here.... I think I should forget about my ECA till June 2019 at least :D

Lord knows where the points would have gone up til then :/