19th November 2018

Application mailed via FedEx to IQAS:
19th November 2018
Received by them on 22nd November 2018

University of Wales documents sent on
23rd November 2018
Received by them on 26th November 2018
(God Bless the University of Wales :D )

Contacted ACCA for transcript on 21st November and they are yet to send to IQAS...they say they'll send around 7th December 2018

No update from IQAS either and I think I shouldnt expect it before January 2019

And from the posts I've been reading here.... I think I should forget about my ECA till June 2019 at least :D

Lord knows where the points would have gone up til then :/
Ok s*** just hit the fan...
In addition to updating the time to 15 weeks, they have also made changes to requirements , some I could identify is as follows:
1. Only passport accepted as proof of name
2. They are requesting ORIGINAL transcripts to be sent by applicant (plus photocopy of degree)
" Official academic transcripts / mark sheets
  • do not send a photocopy"
3. Processing time is now 15 weeks

Starting to regret choosing IQAS...
In 3... 2... 1... :D

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
In addition to updating the time to 15 weeks, they have also made changes to requirements , some I could identify is as follows:
2. They are requesting ORIGINAL transcripts to be sent by applicant (plus photocopy of degree)

I have seen IMTCDL transcripts- they usually attest photo copies of mark sheets and diploma and seal them in a envelop- so what you mean to say is that IMT shall enclose a transcript printed on fine papers ?

VICTORY1

Star Member
May 16, 2018
um! if u start today,expect it by May end. As most of the applications are on halt since September 18
Thats too long..! :( Anyways I dont have any other option as my PG degree is not recognised by WES..! Let me have a try..! Thanks for your reply @ babachill..

VICTORY1

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Another question.I called up IQAS today to inquire on the alternative medium to send the documents if the university is denying to send the documents directly to them just in case, and they informed me that it can be sent from the candidate themselves in a sealed & stamped envelope by the authorized university.Will this create any delay or rejection if we are sending instead of the university?

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Another question.I called up IQAS today to inquire on the alternative medium to send the documents if the university is denying to send the documents directly to them just in case, and they informed me that it can be sent from the candidate themselves in a sealed & stamped envelope by the authorized university.Will this create any delay or rejection if we are sending instead of the university?
Nope! In fact that's faster way as you will get single AOR

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Thats too long..! :( Anyways I dont have any other option as my PG degree is not recognised by WES..! Let me have a try..! Thanks for your reply @ babachill..
People become anxious, when something unexpected happens.

This is the way of the world, O Nanak; nothing is stable or permanent.

courtesy : Guru Granth Sahib Ji

akshay92canada

Jun 18, 2018
Please keep updating your statuses as and when you get your AOR/ECA.
My status: Application Submitted - Oct 12
Documents delivered: Oct 24
yet to receive AOR 1
I see there are people whose documents were delivered on oct 16 and they are yet to receive AOR. IQAS has become extremely slow since the past few months.

Also, I'd be highly thankful if somebody could tell me whether IQAS considers AACSB accredited institutes from India for masters. Their website says they accept AACSB from mexico but nothing for india. If anybody got their evaluation done for an AACSB institute please do respond.
Thanks.
bumping this up again!

UsamaAmjad

Sep 7, 2018
My documents arrived Oct-12 , no reply yet no AOR yet.

I have sent all documents in one package including university transcripts which I got (sealed ones)from university. Should it be ok ?

Or they expect directly from the university?

And any idea when can I expect AOR ?
All documents in one package are fine, many people do it like that because some universities don't send the transcript themselves.
I am in the same boat with almost same date of delivery

UsamaAmjad

Sep 7, 2018

Dangggg! you mean send original transcripts to these snails and forget it for like 6 months

yogi24

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
They confirmed you on phone, as well as their website too says that you can send University signed/sealed/stamped envelop by yourself (if university can't send directly). Then I wonder why you are putting yourself in unnecessary stress.