+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
My documents were delivered on 2nd October, I received AOR2 just now. I had posted application form and all academic documents myself. People whose application were delivered in first week of October can expect a reply soon. All the best
Thanks alot buddy. Thanks for the information

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Friends, I have a quick question.
I had told my institution to send the sealed envelop to me so that I can send a single courier to IQAS. I know many ppl who did this last year without any problem. However, now I see that IQAS has mentioned at many palces in the website that institution has to send sealed transcript directly to IQAS. Will my action create any problem ? has anyone faced similar situation ?
I mentioned this point earlier as well. I sent an email to IQAS and received a reply in the month of October stating they agree if docs are sent by you, it should be sealed and stamped. I mentioned my university and country as well. It may depend on multiple factors, country being one of them.

Its always good to check with them directly.

If your university sends the docs to IQAS directly, I would suggest you to let them send. If this option is not available, then you will have to anyhow do it for yourself.

jithin07

Nov 6, 2018
Received ECA of my wife
Timeline:
AOR: Sep 1st
B E degree from Anna Univ only
Soft Copy: Not Received
Hard Copy: Nov 13th
Still wondering why we didn't receive the soft copy and as per old posts, we did check the spam mails.

Still awaiting my ECA reports
Timeline:
ADR: Sep 1st
AOR: Sep 6th
B Sc degree & PGDBA from SCDL
Soft Copy: Not received
Hard Copy: Not received

Do they take more time for SCDL courses?

Last edited:

dev2203

Apr 8, 2018
Received ECA of my wife
Timeline:
AOR: Sep 1st
B E degree from Anna Univ only
Soft Copy: Not Received
Hard Copy: Nov 13th
Still wondering why we didn't receive the soft copy and as per old posts, we did check the spam mails.

Still awaiting my ECA reports
Timeline:
ADR: Sep 1st
AOR: Sep 6th
B Sc degree & PGDBA from SCDL
Soft Copy: Not received
Hard Copy: Not received

Do they take more time for SCDL courses?
gud to see that people with sep AOR started getting the ECA...

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
AOR's are given daily? once a week? If any one has info, do let me know.

@YPS any idea sir ji?
I believe they send it regularly as mostly people were getting after exactly one month or max +/- 1 or 2 days.........now days they are extremely slow...o_O

indoparis

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
I believe they send it regularly as mostly people were getting after exactly one month or max +/- 1 or 2 days.........now days they are extremely slow...o_O
very true!!! I am going to call them and give it a shot. At least when I keep on pestering them, hopefully they will respond to my request ;);););)

Reactions: YPS

anujlath

Aug 19, 2018
AOR2, 4 September 2018

I received following correspondence from IQAS on 8.11.18

While working on your assessment we noticed you completed your Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree with Sikkim Manipal University. As the MBA program is a distance education program we require confirmation as to which campus/study centre you completed the MBA. Please respond directly to this email providing the requested campus/study centre information.

Wishes
Bull
Hi Bull/Everyone,

I received the same email for my MCA program from SMU . Please let me know what should be replied to them.

Thank you for your application to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS).

While working on your assessment I noticed you completed your Master of Computer Application degree with Sikkim Manipal University. As the MCA program is a distance education program we require confirmation as to which campus/study centre you completed the MCA . Please respond directly to this email providing the requested campus/study centre information.

Your file will be placed on hold while we wait for your response. If we do not receive a response from you by November 28th, 2018, we will either cancel your assessment and issue a refund, or complete your assessment based on the documents already submitted. You may reapply to IQAS for another assessment when you have all the required documents.

Thank you for your assistance.