+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

AleciaBoo

Mar 31, 2018
Did you get your ECA yesterday?
I got mine a few weeks ago. Which was very strange because our documents arrived at IQA on the very same date.we got our AOR 1 and 2 emails on the same date. But somehow mine was completed b4 her. Oh, same university as well. :(

AleciaBoo

Mar 31, 2018
I got mine a few weeks ago. Which was very strange because our documents arrived at IQA on the very same date.we got our AOR 1 and 2 emails on the same date. But somehow mine was completed b4 her. Oh, same university as well. :(
Just hapoy that the wait is over.

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Hello everyone,
I read most of the posts and I decided to go with IQAS.
But I don’t understand something? Should I send my degree and transcripts in a sealed envelope or should my university??
If anyone can tell me I’d appreciate it thanks :)

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello everyone,
I read most of the posts and I decided to go with IQAS.
But I don’t understand something? Should I send my degree and transcripts in a sealed envelope or should my university??
If anyone can tell me I’d appreciate it thanks :)
You can send the sealed transcripts by yourself or your university can send it. Either way works :)

Reactions: Zigzag85

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Really? I can send them my self :D YAY
@SithLord you’re one of those people that pop up with positive vibes .

So are u sure I can send the transcripts myself because only god knows how the employees at my university function..
So I should send a copy of my passport, copy of the application form and receipt??
Just making sure since this is my only shot :(

Reactions: SithLord

Karran Oberoi

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
Bachelor of computer applications (3 years ) was evaluated as 4 years computer science degree
Masters of computer applications (distance education lovely professional University) was evaluated as masters by IQAS.

I am in the same shoes as you were. . .

I have similar degrees and university.... I have despatched the sealed transcripts yesterday to IQAS. How much time can I expect from now?

Thanks in advance. ..

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
I am in the same shoes as you were. . .

I have similar degrees and university.... I have despatched the sealed transcripts yesterday to IQAS. How much time can I expect from now?

Thanks in advance. ..
Did you send it yourself or did ur university send them for you?

On their website it clearly says request the university to send them directly to verify degree authenticity.
So I’m confused

Jul 8, 2018
Did you send it yourself or did ur university send them for you?

On their website it clearly says request the university to send them directly to verify degree authenticity.
So I’m confused
HI.. You can send your documents in a single large envelope with all individual sealed transcripts and other documents. IQAS accepts the same.

Reactions: Zigzag85

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Okay , update .
So since I’m not living in my home country, my dad will pass by the university...
request my degree and transcripts...
Ask them to put copies in a sealed and stamped envelope..
Call the dhl courier to come over to the university..
Put the sealed envelope and passport copy and filled application form and checklist INSIDE the DHL envelope
-Then ask one of the employees to send it off to IQAS

Would that be alright ? Would that be considered as sent directly from university to IQAS?
(university employees are zombies)