+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Tunerie

Oct 3, 2018
When was the last of your documents delivered to IQAS?
Good afternoon,

Please is it possible for me to get a full refund of the application and courier fee (total 215CAD) as I want IQAS to discontinue my assessment.

I have a PGDE from NationaI Teachers Institute in Nigeria in affiliation to Usmanu Danfodiyo University. Transcript was sent from NTI while the certificate was issued from the University.

IQAS now required thehe transcript to be sent from the university while NTI said they (NTI) are the ones to issue the transcript an that same is accepted by WES. So I want to go for WES now.

Jul 8, 2018
Good afternoon,

Please is it possible for me to get a full refund of the application and courier fee (total 215CAD) as I want IQAS to discontinue my assessment.

I have a PGDE from NationaI Teachers Institute in Nigeria in affiliation to Usmanu Danfodiyo University. Transcript was sent from NTI while the certificate was issued from the University.

IQAS now required thehe transcript to be sent from the university while NTI said they (NTI) are the ones to issue the transcript an that same is accepted by WES. So I want to go for WES now.
Hi You can get in touch with IQAS through their website or contact number, They will process refund if your ECA is not already completed.
Please visit this link for more information: https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-immigration-change-cancel-application.aspx

JayMo

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Your ECA soft copy was due to be delivered any day from October 6, did you request your hard copy to be delivered along with someone else's?

JayMo

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Good afternoon,

Follow this link to request for a cancellation of your application and refund https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-immigration-change-cancel-application.aspx

However you should note that if your assessment has already been completed, your application cannot be cancelled and they will not provide any refund. Also, requests to cancel your application must include your signature and be submitted by fax or mail.You can use hellofax.com for free.

Tunerie

Oct 3, 2018
Follow this link to request for a cancellation of your application and refund https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-immigration-change-cancel-application.aspx

However you should note that if your assessment has already been completed, your application cannot be cancelled and they will not provide any refund. Also, requests to cancel your application must include your signature and be submitted by fax or mail.You can use hellofax.com for free.
My assessment has not been completed.

So it means I'll write a letter to IQAS, duly signed and faxed to IQAS.

AleciaBoo

Mar 31, 2018
So today my friend got her ECA SOFT COPY. Her AOR 2 was 11th July. So it took 13weeks from date of AOR 2.

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY: 3 YEAR NURSING DIPLOMA and 2 YEAR NURSING DEGREE.

So she can claim points for Two or more Degrees/Diplomas/Certificates. Same as I did.

AleciaBoo

Mar 31, 2018
So today my friend got her ECA SOFT COPY. Her AOR 2 was 11th July. So it took 13weeks from date of AOR 2.

So she can claim points for Two or more Degrees/Diplomas/Certificates. Same as I did.

The date on the report is 27th September

Jasdeogan

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018

Did you get your ECA yesterday?

Arlit rathi

Aug 16, 2018
does anyone get their ECA whose AOR2 was near about 8th of August?
Hi,
I m new to this forum. If AOR2 means the second mail from iqas which says that docs have been recvd and now the file is placed in processing.
I recvd this mail on Aug 22, 2018.
I think counting 13 weeks from Aug shud be in Nov 2018.

Jasdeogan

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Hi,
I m new to this forum. If AOR2 means the second mail from iqas which says that docs have been recvd and now the file is placed in processing.
I recvd this mail on Aug 22, 2018.
I think counting 13 weeks from Aug shud be in Nov 2018.
I agree with you but the trend I have seen on this thread is people are getting their ECA exactly or near about after two months. thats why im asking...