+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Shairsha

Jun 16, 2017
Hello, guys... I am very disappointed because of IQAS response time.
First confirmation email came to me after 28 days of delivery of the package containing my application.
But until today; I am waiting for their second email.
I checked my university and they gave me shipment tracking number. As per courier record; my educational documents sent by the university are reached in IQAS since 7th of August and till today (about 40 days) there is no confirmation. In their first email, they said any calls or inquiry will further delay the process...so I am kind of helpless and avoiding writing to them to ask about that...

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hello, guys... I am very disappointed because of IQAS response time.
First confirmation email came to me after 28 days of delivery of the package containing my application.
But until today; I am waiting for their second email.
I checked my university and they gave me shipment tracking number. As per courier record; my educational documents sent by the university are reached in IQAS since 7th of August and till today (about 40 days) there is no confirmation. In their first email, they said any calls or inquiry will further delay the process...so I am kind of helpless and avoiding writing to them to ask about that...
You should write and check. I think they say calls or inquiries will delay the process because people tend to spam asking for things (I've seen people on this forum for example mention they called CIC several times a month) Since it's about 40 days already, show them the tracking number from the courier record. You're already delayed so might as well contact them. Honestly I would've risked a delay and messaged them after 2 weeks had passed.

Reactions: Shairsha

Shairsha

Jun 16, 2017
You should write and check. I think they say calls or inquiries will delay the process because people tend to spam asking for things (I've seen people on this forum for example mention they called CIC several times a month) Since it's about 40 days already, show them the tracking number from the courier record. You're already delayed so might as well contact them. Honestly, I would've risked a delay and messaged them after 2 weeks had passed.
Hi,
I contacted them via email and got a vague answer which says that they received my university documents package but email is so vague that I cant determine where exactly my process is right now? Is the evaluation/Assesment process started or not. Anyways. Let's see. I think they have increased the time so all I can do is to wait.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
stop worrying about the "time increase" you already wasted enough anyways and they just threated with that so people don't call them every day to follow up. If you start seeing some movement in the next few days it's a good sign.
Hi,
I contacted them via email and got a vague answer which says that they received my university documents package but email is so vague that I cant determine where exactly my process is right now? Is the evaluation/Assesment process started or not. Anyways. Let's see. I think they have increased the time so all I can do is to wait.

Reactions: Shairsha

priyankbhojak88

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
PEI, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Passport Req..
22-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2019
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Hello All,

I have applied through IQAS,

My Timeline is as below,

IQAS application reached IQAS: 17th OCT
University transcript reached IQAS: 24th OCT
1st IQAS acknowledgement email: No Update
2nd IQAS acknowledgement email: No Update
ECA email from IQAS: No Update
Hardcopy Of ECA: No Update

I will update my timeline when I get any updates from IQAS

Thanks

arvindman

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Hi,

I too applied thru IQAS my timelime is as:-

My documents reached IQAS 31st Oct.
University documents reached 31st Oct.
E-mail for acknowledgement yet to be received.

arvindman

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Hello All,

My Timeline is as below,

Thanks
Hi priyankbhojak88,

Did you got any further update??

priyankbhojak88

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
PEI, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Passport Req..
22-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2019
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Hi priyankbhojak88,

Did you got any further update??
Hello Frined,

I have still not received a single email from them,

Waiting for their confirmation email.

Thanks
Priyank

neel_321

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Guys,

I have done my ECA through WES earlier which recognized my MS as PG Diploma, thus reducing my score substantially. Now, I am planning to get the only Masters evaluated through IQAS. I hope I can get just my Masters evaluated from IQAS, as my Bachelors has already been well evaluated by WES? And how much time you think they should be taking?

Would appreciate your response, please.

Csudine

Jul 16, 2016
Hello All,

My Timeline is as below,

Thanks
Well I think you should update in January because I applied August 4th and still nada.

Csudine

Jul 16, 2016
Hi,
I felt the same way and wrote them asking for a yes and no and they responded saying “Your application is in line for processing to review and validate your educational documents. Upon completion of the assessment, an electronic copy will be sent to the email address on the application form.” Still vague.

priyankbhojak88

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
PEI, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Passport Req..
22-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2019
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Well I think you should update in January because I applied August 4th and still nada.
Thanks for the response,

Did you receive both the acknowledgement email from IQAS for your packages? If Yes then in how many days?

Regards,
Priyank

Csudine

Jul 16, 2016
Thanks for the response,

Did you receive both the acknowledgement email from IQAS for your packages? If Yes then in how many days?

Regards,
Priyank
I received my 1st email 21 WORKING days after, then I enquired and received confirmation that my MSc. was received. I wondered if that meant no BSc. so to be safe I had my university resend on Oct 3rd. I wrote them first week Nov and they responded saying it’s most likely etc so I wrote back saying that was inadequate especially since I applied from Aug 4th they then responded on Nov 8th saying it was in line for processing. So not sure what that means. Plan to check back in December but feel slightly conned re their timeline.