+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

ElmTree

Star Member
Dec 31, 2014
I called them yesterday and asked why I didn't get the AOR email as the my documents were delivered on 8th May. The lady on the phone said I should be getting the AOR email next week and then its 20 business days from there on. Seems like they are taking 2 weeks to send AOR email and then 1 month from there on.
They are misleading their customers through their website and customer service representatives. Their website clearly says 9 business days for acknowledgement of receipt and another 9 business days after receipt of last document for completion of ECA. Up to 20 business days in total. But in reality they are taking a lot longer than those timelines. And they're the most confused over phone.

MALLHI

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
PAKISTAN
They are misleading their customers through their website and customer service representatives. Their website clearly says 9 business days for acknowledgement of receipt and another 9 business days after receipt of last document for completion of ECA. Up to 20 business days in total. But in reality they are taking a lot longer than those timelines. And they're the most confused over phone.
True. I called them again today. Told the lady that its been 10 working days and why havnt I recieved the Aor yet. She asked the name and dob and then replied that we havnt entered this application in the system yet so you should expect email next week.
When i asked her about whether my package was delivered or not and told them about the person name who recieved it. She confirmed that its her name and she recieved it.

IQAS is taking too long. It's frustrating to wait so long and not to get acknowledgement even after two weeks.

ElmTree

Star Member
Dec 31, 2014
True. I called them again today. Told the lady that its been 10 working days and why havnt I recieved the Aor yet. She asked the name and dob and then replied that we havnt entered this application in the system yet so you should expect email next week.
When i asked her about whether my package was delivered or not and told them about the person name who recieved it. She confirmed that its her name and she recieved it.

IQAS is taking too long. It's frustrating to wait so long and not to get acknowledgement even after two weeks.
I hear you. At least they should keep people's expectations right by not claiming on their website the incorrect / unrealistic times

january570

May 12, 2017
Seems they just changed the processing days to 25 business days on their website....

Anam Hasnain

May 26, 2017
Hi all. Has anyone who has submitted their application at the start of May received a confirmation email from IQAS as yet? My application package reached IQAS on 4th May and my degrees from university reached on 5th May but i haven't heard back from them as yet. Has anybody else who has applied in a similar time period received an email as yet? I am getting worried.

Furthermore the 25 days start when our package plus degrees reach them or when we receive an email from them? This is just getting too long :/

dammieh

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-10-2017
Hi all. Has anyone who has submitted their application at the start of May received a confirmation email from IQAS as yet? My application package reached IQAS on 4th May and my degrees from university reached on 5th May but i haven't heard back from them as yet. Has anybody else who has applied in a similar time period received an email as yet? I am getting worried.

Furthermore the 25 days start when our package plus degrees reach them or when we receive an email from them? This is just getting too long :/
You should have gotten an email from them by now as my documents got there on the 6th of May and I got acknowledgement on the 26th of May. My transcripts that was sent by my university were received on the 22nd of May, and I am yet to receive any acknowledgement for that. I just know it will be over this June, really frustrating.

Anam Hasnain

May 26, 2017
You should have gotten an email from them by now as my documents got there on the 6th of May and I got acknowledgement on the 26th of May. My transcripts that was sent by my university were received on the 22nd of May, and I am yet to receive any acknowledgement for that. I just know it will be over this June, really frustrating.
I also got an email from them on 26th May. So will it take 25 days from 26th May or when we actually sent in the application. I just hope it doesn't take entire June. Been waiting since 4th May already.

dammieh

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-10-2017
I also got an email from them on 26th May. So will it take 25 days from 26th May or when we actually sent in the application. I just hope it doesn't take entire June. Been waiting since 4th May already.
I think it is 25 days from when you get the second email, which we are yet to get, as that is when your file gets in line for processing. I am really hoping it won't be that long.

Anam Hasnain

May 26, 2017
I think it is 25 days from when you get the second email, which we are yet to get, as that is when your file gets in line for processing. I am really hoping it won't be that long.
Oh i got the second email directly as my application reached on 4th May and my documents just a day after. But 25 business days from 26th May means that the entire June will be gone. I just hope it's since the time they received it and not acknowledged it. Let's hope for the best

january570

May 12, 2017
IQAS: (no email to reach out to. but ppl on the phone are nice)
April 21 -
post office showed deliver status of my application.
May 4 - this is the date IQAS should have sent me a confirmation/receipt. But they did not.
May 9 - I called and was told they have too much to do and there maybe delays. Only opened files up to April 27. My file was not yet in the system
May 11 - IQAS sent me confirmation of receipt of both application and academic files.
May 19 - received a follow up by email regarding missing files
-------------------------

I got my softcopy today. 22 days since AOR

Reactions: MALLHI

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......
my timelines with IQAS are as follows.
Can you also please share yours.

Spouse:
Application delivered- 03MAR
Email received - 15MAR
Unviersity documents delivered - 18MAR
Email recived - 29MAR
Final Assessment received - 2MAY

Me
Application delivered- 20MAR
Email received - 30MAR
Unviersity documents delivered - 24APR
Email recived - 15MAY
Final Assessment received - in processing

Honestly, I am kind of pissed off as I calculated that I should have gotten my ECA by now. But IQAS just keeps on changing the processing times. It was 10 business days when I started and its now upto 25 business days.

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......

I think you should have gotten the email by now. I got the email 20 calendar days after my documents were delivered.
Also 25 days start after your receive acknowledgment email from them so you'll probably get the ECA sometime in July. However some members in this forum have received ECA quicker than published processing times on the website.

robinbharg

Mar 28, 2017
Hello guys, to be honest I was frusted too with IQAS, however after getting the approval, I can understand the work load they have. They do not have any tracking system and they do not share any update during the process. You can expect email update only on occasions where they receive your documents or missing documents. People who are unable to get ECA report from WES should apply at IQAS as they are lenient. With more and more applications, they are getting slow. But do not worry, you will get the ECA soon.

uditkumar

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
I just called them up today and they say they are entering applications from July 7th Today (August 1st). So is it 30 days from the date of AOR or 30 days from when they actually received the documents?

dammieh

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-10-2017
I just called them up today and they say they are entering applications from July 7th Today (August 1st). So is it 30 days from the date of AOR or 30 days from when they actually received the documents?
30 days after all documents are received, and I think that is when they send the email that your file is now in line for processing, so count 30 business days from that day. My ECA email was sent about 23 business days from that day. Let me share my timeline with you.

6th May- IQAS application delivered
27th May- Acknowledgement of receipt of application package
24th May- Transcripts delivered
8th June- Acknowledgement of receipt of transcripts/File was placed in line for processing
10th July- ECA email from IQAS
14th July- Hard copy of ECA delivered by Fedex