+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

liaquat85

Mar 24, 2017
Category........
FSW
As per my understanding, you should call them and ask them for your ECA status update.

my timeline:
Applied: 04-05-2017
confirmation of receipt: 15-06-2017 (after emailing them and ask them about my ECA status update)
email of Certificate: 31 July 2017 after calling them again about my status however on the certificate it is stated that it has been granted on 12 July 2017.

I agree that the people on phone are very nice and helpful.

Tiwa

Aug 22, 2017
IQAS appears really slow. My timeline is:

Documents delivered: 7th July
AOR: 4th August
I am yet to receive

oritsedere

Feb 11, 2017
Here is my timeline;

Application completed: 31st July
Transcript & Documents sent: 3rd August
Transcript and Documents delivered: 9th August
AOR: Yet to receive.

I will return to update my profile.

rhmalik

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Pakistan
I am posting this to update everyone on the latest AOR from IQAS regarding my case, so that you can have a general idea how the things are moving at IQAS:-

My Documents were delivered on 02 Aug 2017
Acknowledgement of Receipt Email from IQAS : 25 Aug 2017 (After 17 Business Days)

Also it is important to note that IQAS acknowledged receipt of my documents and of my Academic Documents in one Email. That is probably because I dispatched the envelope from the university and my envelope together as one package.

Another friend also got AOR from IQAS on the same day i-e 25 Aug 2017. So they are still moving as per their promised timelines as far our cases are concerned.

I recommend all those in the process to add your info on the following tracker page. You will also be able to see the progress of others on the same page https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/educational-credential-assessment

So, worry not and keep your spirits high everyone:).

If this info has helped you in anyway please hit like on this post.:) Thanks.

aknath.707

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
My IQAS ECA Timeline:

Application and Payment: 29th May
My file sent: 15th June
File sent by the university: 16th June
My file reached IQAS: 21st June
File sent by the university reached IQAS: 22nd June
1st AOR from IQAS: 28th June
2nd AOR from IQAS: 30th June
ECA Report received by email: 23rd August
ECA Report hard copy reached my home: 28th August

When I applied, the processing time was 30 working days after receiving all documents.

Current processing time is 10 weeks after receiving all the documents.

Shairsha

Jun 16, 2017
Hello All. Thank you for sharing timelines to help others.

That's True... IQAS is getting slower... As I can see from shared experiences of friends; cases from previous months received the response within 10 days and my documents (Both my package and my university package) reached there since 8th of August and today and after 20 Working days...I am still waiting for any news or confirmation to come :(

On the other hand; my wife who started the ECA process from WES in July has already received her ECA at home today...

To my disappointment and frustration; this is also truly mentioned by one of the friends above that they have increased their time in their disclaimer as well.
When I applied, the processing time was 30 working days after receiving all documents. (I was pretty happy about that)
Current processing time is 9-10 weeks after receiving all the documents (I am really unhappy to see this drastic increase in processing time...)

Last edited:
Reactions: Csudine

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
Hello All. Thank you for sharing timelines to help others.

That's True... IQAS is getting slower... As I can see from shared experiences of friends; cases from previous months received the response within 10 days and my documents (Both my package and my university package) reached there since 8th of August and today and after 20 Working days...I am still waiting for any news or confirmation to come :(

On the other hand; my wife who started the ECA process from WES in July has already received her ECA at home today...

To my disappointment and frustration; this is also truly mentioned by one of the friends above that they have increased their time in their disclaimer as well.
When I applied, the processing time was 30 working days after receiving all documents. (I was pretty happy about that)
Current processing time is 9-10 weeks after receiving all the documents (I am really unhappy to see this drastic increase in processing time...)
Don't worry brother. Things will get faster from this week onwards as summer vacations are getting over and people will be back to work.

You can call IQAS and check about the status of your application. It happened with me that my ECA was ready and they sent me once i called them.

Shairsha

Jun 16, 2017
Guys if you can go for WES, try to avoid IQAS!
I chose IQAS only to avoid intermediate board documentation (Because of the lengthy and bureaucratic process at board) but IQAS is now wasting my time and they increased the time from 30 days to 10 weeks which is more than 3 times...This is disappointing.

Shairsha

Jun 16, 2017
Don't worry brother. Things will get faster from this week onwards as summer vacations are getting over and people will be back to work.

You can call IQAS and check about the status of your application. It happened with me that my ECA was ready and they sent me once i called them.
Thanks Sir. I will call them tonight.

Reactions: hishamx87

oritsedere

Feb 11, 2017
Here is my timeline;

Application completed: 31st July
Transcript & Documents sent: 3rd August
Transcript and Documents delivered: 9th August
Acknowledgement of Receipt Email from IQAS : 5 Sept 2017 (After 19 Business Days)

IQAS acknowledged receipt of my documents and of my Academic Documents in one Email. That is probably because I dispatched the envelope from the university and my envelope together as one package.

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Here is my timeline:
Documents delivered at IQAS: 4th July 2017
Electronic ECA: 9th September. I am yet to receive the hard copy

Congrats! Do you mind uploading a copy, obviously redacting your personal information from it. It would be nice to see what to expect.

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Here is my timeline:
Documents delivered at IQAS: 4th July 2017
Electronic ECA: 9th September. I am yet to receive the hard copy
Congratulations. Not bad, at least u got it in less than 9 weeks from aor. Gives us all hope.