+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

bk2018

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
If thats ok with you could you mention your university name, as the well known universities already know the process as many students in the past have asked to submit transcript to college. My PDGM is from NITIE Mumbai, I had called at the college informed about the my requirement. Post that they e-mailed the transcript to IQAS and my application was processed within a month.
Symbiosis center distance learning.

Manish ghost

Feb 2, 2019
Finally, my wife's ECA process has concluded. Here is her timeline.
Application submitted - 1st March 2021
Payment/ Acknowledgement of receipt of application - 19th March 2021
Transcript sent via Courier - 28th March 2021
Acknowledgement of receipt of documents & In-line for processing - 4th June 2021
Assessing - 10th June 2021
Final review - 14th June 2021
Fluctuating stage/ Completed - 8th July 2021
Mailed - (Pending)

Thanks for your support and information, friends. Good luck & Godspeed!
Hii,

I submitted my online application and payment was done on 21st July 2021
My transcripts were delivered on 26th July
these is no change in the status. It shows submitted.

How many days does it take to go from submitted to Inline?

CanICT

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Hii,

I submitted my online application and payment was done on 21st July 2021
My transcripts were delivered on 26th July
these is no change in the status. It shows submitted.

How many days does it take to go from submitted to Inline?
What method did you use to send transcripts.

MrTee69

Aug 15, 2021
Hey! I managed to create my account for IQAS Immigration Assessment on 27Th July 21, made my payment on 28Th July 21 and got the university to email my transcripts on 29Th July 21. I received 2 emails on 13 Aug 21, first one stating my application has been received and they await my documents I requested from my university and shortly after confirming receipt of my documents and that my file is now placed in line for processing.
For everyone trying to apply and unable to do so due to the application limit. Make sure you are logged in by 8:10am MOUNTAIN TIME and you refresh at exactly 8:15am. Once you do so you need to be quick to start an application for ECA.
Please make sure you are not in a rush and ensure all the documents are attached and named as per the guidelines.
You may need to follow the same procedure the following day to make payments, I had to split my application into 2 days and you too shall be successful doing the same!
Will update on my progress once I get a further update.
Good luck to everyone out there!

@vk1393

Aug 22, 2021
Hi People,

Need some assistance.
- Being from India, do I need to submit my Bachelors Degree (Indian University Bachelors) along with my Masters for ECA at IQAS, if I did my Masters from France? I am asking because I got both done from WES and it only recognized my bachelor and not my Masters. (Hence the reason I am trying from IQAS now)
- If the name of my MBA Institution is not on the IQAS list, is it not worth going ahead with IQAS or it may still recognize my MBA? (The name of my MBA Institution was on WES's list of universities and still, they did not recognize it).

Would be great if you all can help me with these queries.

Thanks

stajinder455

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
Hello everyone
I did 3 year diploma after 10th from Punjab state board of education. What it will be equivalent in Canada ? Acc. To WES OR IQAS?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello everyone
I did 3 year diploma after 10th from Punjab state board of education. What it will be equivalent in Canada ? Acc. To WES OR IQAS?
Correction : It will be Secondary School Diploma and diploma (2 years)

Last edited: