Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Sir how it will be equal to high school diploma?
I evaluated it against a different insititue.

Your ECA will be Secondary School Diploma and diploma (2 years) .
And you should send this to WES.

Obrahu

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
My Iqas ECA was issued to me two years ago. And im planning for study visa now. Does iqas renew the eca if it gets expired? If so, how?

MrTee69

Aug 15, 2021
My Iqas ECA was issued to me two years ago. And im planning for study visa now. Does iqas renew the eca if it gets expired? If so, how?
Hey, your ECA should still be valid. You dont need to worry about renewal, they are valid for 5 years from issue.
Here is a caption from their website,"An ECA issued by IQAS : is valid for Express Entry for 5 years."
Good luck with your study visa. All the best with your studies.

Obrahu

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hey, your ECA should still be valid. You dont need to worry about renewal, they are valid for 5 years from issue.
Here is a caption from their website,"An ECA issued by IQAS : is valid for Express Entry for 5 years."
Good luck with your study visa. All the best with your studies.
Hi there, actually I want to know if IQAS has the facility of renewing the expired Eca?

MrTee69

Aug 15, 2021
Hi there, actually I want to know if IQAS has the facility of renewing the expired Eca?
Well to be honest I read elsewhere that it is not possible to renew and you have to apply for a new one. The portal does not have an option to renew the certificate and is only valid for the 5 Years. WES on the other hand has the option for renewal.
Hope this information helps.

Reactions: Obrahu

nadeeratkp

May 20, 2021
Hi, I have a 2 year PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (PQHRM) in Institute of Personnel Management Sri Lanka - IPM and a 2 year Masters Degree in Business Administration in University of Kelaniya Sri lanka.

Can somebody tell how IQAS is assess above ?
Did you get the asement from WES. May I know what was the result? Thanks a lot

abhilashd06

Sep 10, 2021
I submitted on 17 July and opted via direct email transfer as my university had that option.
So avoiding processing and waiting time in normal postal service in these covid time.
13 Aug they received my all details.
07 Sept status changed to a final review.

They are working pretty fast and I will update once I get it done completely.

Sep 14, 2021
Hi, I have a B.Tech Degree (4 year) and an Executive MBA degree (2 year). In order to get the Master's degree equivalency from IQAS, do I need to get ONLY Executive MBA evaluated or do I need to get both my Bachelor's and Master's degree evaluated. Getting both the degrees evaluated will take more time which is the concern for me.

abhilashd06

Sep 10, 2021
Hi, I have a B.Tech Degree (4 year) and an Executive MBA degree (2 year). In order to get the Master's degree equivalency from IQAS, do I need to get ONLY Executive MBA evaluated or do I need to get both my Bachelor's and Master's degree evaluated. Getting both the degrees evaluated will take more time which is the concern for me.
Only masters.