+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

viper_xyz

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
You would have received your first AOR, which just means your account is created. Wait for second AOR which should say, "we have received your application and documents".
When you say first AOR, you mean the acknowledgement email from IQAS at the time of Fee payment online and account creation... correct?

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
I paid my IQAS fee for myself and wife on 19th February. After which i received an email stating the application date and application number.
I sent my personal document set to IQAS which was received on 28th Feb 2018
and my university document set with sealed envelopes was received on 19th March 2018

Is this normal, or they only send acknowledgement once they receive both the envelops (personal and sealed envelopes from university)?

Thanks for the help
i think they send AOR 1 for your personal documents.. so if delivered on 28th Feb then it will come around 15th april..
and for AOR2 ... as university documents delivered on 19th march so expect it around 3rd May...
and after that 1 month more for final ECA...
even i am almost on similar timelines like you..

Reactions: viper_xyz

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
Although for some folks like @Saleem4567 have received their ECA lightening fast.. My friend has got her AoR on 2nd Mar., and there is no update since then.

Folks, Please keep posting your timelines in this Forum, as it will help others to understand the trend.

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Although for some folks like @Saleem4567 have received their ECA lightening fast.. My friend has got her AoR on 2nd Mar., and there is no update since then.

Folks, Please keep posting your timelines in this Forum, as it will help others to understand the trend.
and when did he receive it... and how many days it took from delivery to AOR to ECA for him?

kavin15

Aug 9, 2014

Neither did I received eca. My AoR was on 28th Feb.

VeronicaMars

Jan 23, 2018
For statistical purposes:

Both my envelopes (trancripts and application) arrived at IQAS on December 11th.
AOR for the application: January 23rd (6 weeks later)
AOR for the transcripts: January 26th (6 and a half weeks later)
ECA soft copy by e-mail: March 3rd (5 weeks after last AOR)
ECA hard copy: about 10 days later.

anasalee

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Please help.
I have 2 years BCOM degree from University of Karachi and 3 years MBA degree from Iqra Uiversity.
Can anybody guide me what transcripts,degrees and dosuments in total would be needed for ECA from IQAS?

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
how do they send AORs ..
I mean i know AOR1 for application documents... AOR2 for masters documents..
what about bachelors documents.. Difference between my masters and bachelors documents delivery is about 15-17days...

kavin15

Aug 9, 2014
how do they send AORs ..
I mean i know AOR1 for application documents... AOR2 for masters documents..
what about bachelors documents.. Difference between my masters and bachelors documents delivery is about 15-17days...
They Will send you second AOR after all documents have reached. U must have choose master in ur form therefore they will send email after they get both bachelor as well master transcripts

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
They Will send you second AOR after all documents have reached. U must have choose master in ur form therefore they will send email after they get both bachelor as well master transcripts
Thanks....for me applications docs delivered on 27feb and masters transcripts on 28feb....and then bachelor's transcripts on 19mar...

So u mean I will get first AOR around 15th April and second AOR around 30th April or 2nd may....
And my final ECA around 30th may?

kavin15

Aug 9, 2014
Thanks....for me applications docs delivered on 27feb and masters transcripts on 28feb....and then bachelor's transcripts on 19mar...

So u mean I will get first AOR around 15th April and second AOR around 30th April or 2nd may....
And my final ECA around 30th may?
Count your time for second aor from 19th of March

Reactions: desmat

american_dream

Star Member
Dec 27, 2017
USA
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
24-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
20-08-2018
Anyone here got AOR for February? The last I saw was for Jan 30th, about a week ago.