+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

sweetsalt

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
I just emailed IQAS customer service and they replied saying that they are currently processing applications that they received on the week of 15th January 2018.

I just tracked my documents and per courier's website, documents was received by IQAS last 2nd of January 2018. I hope they are processing it right now because the anticipation is really killing me. lol :)
what does that imply. my docs were sent on 30 Jan and i already have the AOR

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
I just emailed IQAS customer service and they replied saying that they are currently processing applications that they received on the week of 15th January 2018.

I just tracked my documents and per courier's website, documents was received by IQAS last 2nd of January 2018. I hope they are processing it right now because the anticipation is really killing me. lol :)
Mate,

Wait few more day, you may get soon.
mine delivered on 26th jan and received AOR on 13th March, University docs delivered on 9th Feb and i am waiting for 2nd AOR.

JeMaAnd

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
I'm not sure but believe that who sent application and university transcript in one go have gotten quicker response than those for which universities sent transcripts separately.

This is correct. I also send the university docs and application in one envelope and i got 1 aor

JeMaAnd

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
12 to 13 weeks is their official timeline, anything within this or before is great :oops:

My documents were delivered on 24th Jan but still no AOR, almost gonna complete 2 months this week but no AOR....:(
Better send them an email for update. Send them your couriers tracking # and details. As they have overlooked it.

JeMaAnd

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
are you guys having a backup with WES or others... in case IQAS delays more or if does not provide positive response finally..?

WES is quicker but a lot were disappointed on the results including me. They only based on your school’s ranking in your country. WES gave me 3yearS diploma for a 5 years engineering course. IQAS take some processing times but you can get a positive result. WES has a very bad customer service unlike with IQAS. In my case we requested them to expedite my application since i got a deadline from OINP, IQAS processed my application in only 3weeks with bachelors degree result. And they are very quick to reply.

Reactions: sweetsalt

shahmed007

Jan 15, 2018
I didn't write anything on that particular box. However, the next box 'Transcripts (mark sheets, grade reports) issued by:' wrote the Institution name. You can also just check the box and leave it blank for the one that you asked for.
HI
Its been a week and I havent got any information regarding the material they have already received. When do we expect our first acknowledgement letter, I have already paid the fees online, so no hassle of bank draft. Moreover, is there any webportal, from where we can check the status of our application regularly.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
what does that imply. my docs were sent on 30 Jan and i already have the AOR
You would have received your first AOR, which just means your account is created. Wait for second AOR which should say, "we have received your application and documents".

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
HI
Its been a week and I havent got any information regarding the material they have already received. When do we expect our first acknowledgement letter, I have already paid the fees online, so no hassle of bank draft. Moreover, is there any webportal, from where we can check the status of our application regularly.
Hi. If you are talking about IQAS, there is no such web portal where you can check the status. All you have is a telephone number or email address on contact us page, which you can refer for updates.

May I know when did you courier was delivered?

Reactions: bigas

shahmed007

Jan 15, 2018
Hi. If you are talking about IQAS, there is no such web portal where you can check the status. All you have is a telephone number or email address on contact us page, which you can refer for updates.

May I know when did you courier was delivered?
Its been exact 7 days now.....

viper_xyz

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
I paid my IQAS fee for myself and wife on 19th February. After which i received an email stating the application date and application number.
I sent my personal document set to IQAS which was received on 28th Feb 2018
and my university document set with sealed envelopes was received on 19th March 2018

Is this normal, or they only send acknowledgement once they receive both the envelops (personal and sealed envelopes from university)?

Thanks for the help