+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
It's always in line for processing after AOR2. No need to bug everyone after they have received both AORs. The status generally changes to processing after a week, to final review in about 10 days. No email updates though, one needs to check it at IQAS application page.
Its a lot of information in this thread now which is a bit confusing to everyone.

I see your AoR2 is on july 27. Will keep an eye on your signature to consider current trend.

Keep updating your signature as you are doing currently.

eryosa

Jun 7, 2019
Application form and transcript delivered in one package April 2nd. AOR 1& 2 received today 31st July.
Current status: in line for processing.
Now i can have peace knowing my documents are with them, was soo scared before as i was not present when the document were mailed.

SarahTim

Jun 14, 2019
Hi guys, how does IQAS verify Neco(ssce)? I sent a Neco scratch card along with my application so they can verify with it but I got a mail that they are waiting for Neco to send my transcript! Pls what do I do guys?

Tofunmi123

Jul 6, 2019
Hi guys, how does IQAS verify Neco(ssce)? I sent a Neco scratch card along with my application so they can verify with it but I got a mail that they are waiting for Neco to send my transcript! Pls what do I do guys?[/QQUwhy would you want to get ECA for NECO in the first place

Priyanka2010

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
My IQAS application was submitted on Jan 29th, transcripts delivered on Feb 26th, received my AOR 1 on June 26 and AoR 2 on July 10th. I received the hard copy of my ECA by July 15th. So it was all done within 22 weeks. My husband's IQAS application date is March 11th and his transcripts were delivered on May 18th. What is the current trend of IQAS? How much time are they taking approximately from application submission date?
I am tensed since my birthday is in October and I will lose 5 points.

Reactions: DPSINGH
Feb 21, 2019
My IQAS application was submitted on Jan 29th, transcripts delivered on Feb 26th, received my AOR 1 on June 26 and AoR 2 on July 10th. I received the hard copy of my ECA by July 15th. So it was all done within 22 weeks. My husband's IQAS application date is March 11th and his transcripts were delivered on May 18th. What is the current trend of IQAS? How much time are they taking approximately from application submission date?
I am tensed since my birthday is in October and I will lose 5 points.
Currently, they are opening applications received in the 1st week of April. For may 18th, need to wait a month more for AOR of transcripts

Reactions: Priyanka2010

dhc

Dec 15, 2018
Date Event
07-29-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
07-21-2019 Application Received