+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

cshetna

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
My docs we're delivered on 2may..expecting eor by Aug end or sept first week. They take exactly 5 months for the whole process..never go with iqas..choose Wes rather unless until you have distance learning course to get evaluated

Dipanshu26

Star Member
May 1, 2019
My docs we're delivered on 2may..expecting eor by Aug end or sept first week. They take exactly 5 months for the whole process..never go with iqas..choose Wes rather unless until you have distance learning course to get evaluated
Mine delivered on May 9th. Finger crossed!

SarahTim

Jun 14, 2019
Pls I need your advice. I was mislead to send my transcript in one folder with my husband's. Transcripts were packed separately and kept in same envelop. Since 7th of March that it got delivered they have not acknowledged receipt. I called yesterday and they said I should send the proof of delivery to an email of which I did. Has anyone been in a similar shoes before and how was it resolved?

ChrisTaylor

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
This week, we should be getting AORs for documents received 1st week in April. Please try to give us an update as people like me here rely on such updates to keep me sane. My documents (in one package) was received 9th of April so I'm expecting AORs 1st/2nd week in August.

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
Docs dlvrd on Apr. 01
Recd. Aor 1 & 2 on July 16,
Now in line for processing (from same day July 16)
5th July AORs are still in line for processing which means they are taking a whole month for Final review. I wonder if the 5 months timeline still applies as after final review, they may still take some time to get to fluctuation stage which means close to 6 months.

PR itself usually take 6 to 7 months and here we are, 6 months for just an ECA.

DPSINGH

Jul 2, 2019
This week, we should be getting AORs for documents received 1st week in April. Please try to give us an update as people like me here rely on such updates to keep me sane. My documents (in one package) was received 9th of April so I'm expecting AORs 1st/2nd week in August.
Timeline:
March 13th Application
April 03rd - 1st Courier Delivery
April 05th - 2nd Courier Delivery
July 31st : In line for processing

Present status: In line for processing

Reactions: ChrisTaylor

Priyanka2010

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Timeline:
March 13th Application
April 03rd - 1st Courier Delivery
April 05th - 2nd Courier Delivery
July 31st : In line for processing

Present status: In line for processing
I am in the same boat. My husband's ECA application was also submitted on March 11th and it is still showing submitted. I received an email from them on my query that they are now processing applications submitted in the week of March 18th! Then where is his application? I have already received my ECA and my CRS score is too low without his ECA. Please let me know if you hear anything from them. I have asked my friend who lives in Calgary to call up IQAS and enquire on his application.

Reactions: DPSINGH

Chris Matthew

Jul 31, 2019
I have not seen anyone updating after aor for the docs received after 1stAprl.
Are they slowing down..it is taking ages to get eca done from iqas.

I have received AOR 1 & 2 on July 30. Documents were received in their office on April 1st as confirmed by the courier. I sent them together.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Current Status Please...
It's always in line for processing after AOR2. No need to bug everyone after they have received both AORs. The status generally changes to processing after a week, to final review in about 10 days. No email updates though, one needs to check it at IQAS application page.

Reactions: Chris Matthew