+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

ChrisTaylor

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Hello,
I forgot to send the means of identification ( international passport) in the application envelope sent to IQAS. Can I still send it, or do I need to wait for IQAS to complain about it, plus is there is way I can submit it on the portal. I need an answer pls.
If it was not requested on the document checklist mail they initially sent to you when you submitted your application, then I don't think you should worry. Although, I was required to upload it on the portal. So if you did not initially upload it, just be patient, they are going to ask you to upload it. For now, there is nothing you can do.

Reactions: Tofunmi123

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Everyone, please state the timeline in your signatures. It makes easier to understand the process without asking for a timeline time and again.

rajatdhingraa

Aug 3, 2019
Hello guys
I'm in a very odd situation.
I submitted my application on 5th Feb 2019. My documents were delivered on 7th Feb 2019 (as per DHL). I had sent my graduation transcripts and post grad transcripts alongwith my application, supporting documents and checklist!
I received an email on 31st May 2019 that they've received my application and once they receive my transcripts they'll further process it. For more than 2 months I waited that they just might not have recorded that they've the transcripts as they mentioned somewhere that sometimes they send confirmation email after they've started processing. They all were in the same envelope. So today I called them and enquired about the case so they informed that they've only received my application and post graduation transcripts. But they haven't received my graduation transcripts.
Please help if anyone has any idea about how to proceed further.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hello guys
I'm in a very odd situation.
I submitted my application on 5th Feb 2019. My documents were delivered on 7th Feb 2019 (as per DHL). I had sent my graduation transcripts and post grad transcripts alongwith my application, supporting documents and checklist!
I received an email on 31st May 2019 that they've received my application and once they receive my transcripts they'll further process it. For more than 2 months I waited that they just might not have recorded that they've the transcripts as they mentioned somewhere that sometimes they send confirmation email after they've started processing. They all were in the same envelope. So today I called them and enquired about the case so they informed that they've only received my application and post graduation transcripts. But they haven't received my graduation transcripts.
Please help if anyone has any idea about how to proceed further.
Ask them if they will promptly open the package of bachelor's transcripts that you'll send now or have to wait another 4 months. You have to send the transcripts for sure.

rajatdhingraa

Aug 3, 2019
Ask them if they will promptly open the package of bachelor's transcripts that you'll send now or have to wait another 4 months. You have to send the transcripts for sure.
Thank you for replying promptly.
I'll call them again on Monday. The lady on the phone had told me to write a note explaining the case. And she herself has mentioned in my application query the entire situation.
But I don't know how this could have happened!
I checked my document drawer to make sure that I sent it. And yes I did send it.
Any thoughts?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Thank you for replying promptly.
I'll call them again on Monday. The lady on the phone had told me to write a note explaining the case. And she herself has mentioned in my application query the entire situation.
But I don't know how this could have happened!
I checked my document drawer to make sure that I sent it. And yes I did send it.
Any thoughts?
If they have lost them, they won't admit it; you'll have to send them again. Ask if the package will be opened immediately after being received. That's the least they can do.

Reactions: rajatdhingraa

rajatdhingraa

Aug 3, 2019
If they have lost them, they won't admit it; you'll have to send them again. Ask if the package will be opened immediately after being received. That's the least they can do.
Yes. That's what I was thinking. I've already wasted 2 months because of this! I'll call them again.
Thanks

CZAV007

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
Hi Guys,
I submitted the online application and made the payment on 17th July 2019. And sent my bachelor's and master's sealed transcripts as well as the application form, payment reciept, I'd proof and photocopies of my marksheet in one package itself through dhl.

Confirmed Delivery of all the documents : 19th July 2019.
Could you guys please let me know the timelines i can expect henceforth, and also considering Christmas holidays as well. Your help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.

ChrisTaylor

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Hi Guys,
I submitted the online application and made the payment on 17th July 2019. And sent my bachelor's and master's sealed transcripts as well as the application form, payment reciept, I'd proof and photocopies of my marksheet in one package itself through dhl.

Confirmed Delivery of all the documents : 19th July 2019.
Could you guys please let me know the timelines i can expect henceforth, and also considering Christmas holidays as well. Your help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.
You will receive the acknowledgement email 4 months after the document delivery date. Eca should be 1-2 months after that, going by the trend. So relax and be patient, I won't expect anything until November but who knows the processing time can be faster.

CZAV007

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
You will receive the acknowledgement email 4 months after the document delivery date. Eca should be 1-2 months after that, going by the trend. So relax and be patient, I won't expect anything until November but who knows the processing time can be faster.

Thanks for your prompt reply mate!
Will Christmas holidays or any other such holidays have any effect on the process and the timeline? Or according to the current should be around 5 months or early?

Vickyvikram123

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
Hi, they are just making us fool, my docs were reached in the month of Feb and they were not even acknowledging, then after long followup they at least acknowledged in the month of June, but then they said that we have received your degrees but not the IQAS form, now you need to send this form to us thru courier, and they will acknowledge this document after 4 months and then processing time will start, I just canceled my application, this is world's biggest unprofessional organisation.