+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

maroof akhtar

Aug 2, 2018
Hi there,
I suppose you will receive your AOR email in the next week. On Friday last week (18 January), they opened the documents which have been received on 1st November 2018.
My parcel(docs) were received on 13th November 2018. Till when can i expect AOR??

mstasfin

Oct 25, 2018
I had received the hard copy, and It doesn't contain any signature.
But i have seen online in their sample ECA that it is signed usually by two of their signatories. May be they have changed their policy regarding this recently. Many thanks for your reply.

Reactions: yogi24

yogi24

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Yogi24 : Need you expert Advise
What is your question? Is it about SMU (which you posted few posts back?) If yes, then I didn't graduate from SMU (DE), but I have seen that off-lately they don't approve SMU(DE) at all, no matter of following up with them; It's sheer waste of time. The reason is if you search on the internet then you will find SMU (a state university) is not authorized to open any study center, and so others too. I am not sure if SMU(DE) now does the online course for DE or at their campus somewhere in Sikkim, India. In a nutshell, it seems that they have a kinda blacklisted SMU(DE). You can try with other assessing centers (and of course WES also won't) like ICES, Univ. of Toronto, etc. (perhaps try to check on other forums, which talks more about those assessing organizations). Recommending not to waste more time with IQAS, instead work on alternates.

Ashrim Narsinh

Sep 22, 2018
What is your question? Is it about SMU (which you posted few posts back?) If yes, then I didn't graduate from SMU (DE), but I have seen that off-lately they don't approve SMU(DE) at all, no matter of following up with them; It's sheer waste of time. The reason is if you search on the internet then you will find SMU (a state university) is not authorized to open any study center, and so others too. I am not sure if SMU(DE) now does the online course for DE or at their campus somewhere in Sikkim, India. In a nutshell, it seems that they have a kinda blacklisted SMU(DE). You can try with other assessing centers (and of course WES also won't) like ICES, Univ. of Toronto, etc. (perhaps try to check on other forums, which talks more about those assessing organizations). Recommending not to waste more time with IQAS, instead work on alternates.
Thanks yogi for your response!
My IELTS is expiring in April.. I don't know what to do!
Current CRS is 434

Namrata.Saini

Jan 22, 2019
Hi, do they assess correspondence or distant education from DU, Delhi university ?

Ashrim Narsinh

Sep 22, 2018
Hi, can anyone answer...do they (IQAS) assess correspondence or distYYHi ant education , bachelor degree from DU, Delhi university

Seriously I don’t trust IQAS at all.
In June my friend got eca positive for SMU MBA and yesterday I got email stating they have rejected my application for same degree and same university!!

So they can change their rules anytime ..
We just have to wait for 4-6 months waiting for their response.

Wellington C

Jan 22, 2019
Hi can someone help,26 October 2018 I received email confirming that my academic documents were received and my file was then placed in line for processing. To date no communication was received from IQAS and I can't seem to know how to track online. Please help