+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Reshma@123#

Jan 14, 2019
My application submitted: August 6, 2018
IQAS Confirmation received: August 24th, 2018
AOR1 Received : September 20th 2018
AOR2 Received : October 1st 2018
Status changed to Assessing : January 20th 2019.
It's really a long journey. Hopefully can get my ECA soon.
How many numbers of degrees/ certificates did you send for assessment to IQAS?

KGoel

May 15, 2018
I wonder why mine is still in process ;(
If anyone who received final AOR in between 03rd to 07th October 2018, notices change from "in line for processing" to "Accessing"; please do let me know.
my AOR2 is Oct 1st but my status has not changed from ‘In line for processing’
Anybody having idea
When I saw finally Oct ppl are getting status change I checked but mine though its is 1st but no change at all

Ashrim Narsinh

Sep 22, 2018
I am confused now after waiting four monts! This is what I got.

Can someone please check and guide me.

Response from IQAS:

International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) reviewed your application and cannot proceed with your assessment because:

· Recognition of Sikkim Manipal University’s distance education study centres cannot be verified conclusively. IQAS is therefore canceling the assessment of your distance education credential from Sikkim Manipal University.

Your application has been cancelled and a refund will be issued to you by the original method of payment in the next few weeks.

Decisions with respect to the recognition of credentials are made at the discretion of IQAS based on extensive research. There will therefore be no acknowledgement or response by our office to a request to reconsider the decision to cancel the assessment of your Sikkim Manipal University distance education credential. We recognize this decision may be disappointing to you, but it cannot be otherwise.

If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your assessment, you may wish to explore applying to other designated assessment agencies.

Regards,

Last edited:

gonsalves.alfred

Aug 27, 2018
I am confused now after waiting four monts! This is what I got.

Can someone please check and guide me.

Response from IQAS:

International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) reviewed your application and cannot proceed with your assessment because:

· Recognition of Sikkim Manipal University’s distance education study centres cannot be verified conclusively. IQAS is therefore canceling the assessment of your distance education credential from Sikkim Manipal University.

Your application has been cancelled and a refund will be issued to you by the original method of payment in the next few weeks.

Decisions with respect to the recognition of credentials are made at the discretion of IQAS based on extensive research. There will therefore be no acknowledgement or response by our office to a request to reconsider the decision to cancel the assessment of your Sikkim Manipal University distance education credential. We recognize this decision may be disappointing to you, but it cannot be otherwise.

If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your assessment, you may wish to explore applying to other designated assessment agencies.

Regards,
this is pathetic, but of late I have seen cases for SMU getting rejected, if learning centers are outside Sikkim

Namrata.Saini

Jan 22, 2019
my AOR2 is Oct 1st but my status has not changed from ‘In line for processing’
Anybody having idea
When I saw finally Oct ppl are getting status change I checked but mine though its is 1st but no change at all
AOR2 recd on 9th oct
Status changed to assessing today, 22nd Jan