+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

GO_021

Jan 16, 2019
Hi
Your docs delivered to iqas on 2nd November ?
Mine was delivered on 13 November but havent heard from them uptil now
yes, if mine received on 2nd, it means 11 days earlier than yours, and it was opened on 22 January. There is no reason to worry about. it is simple timeline. Wait for yours after about 2 weeks.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
hi I would advice you not to mail them or call them they just take whatever time they want do, infect I have noticed they slow down your process if you mail them.
anyway the mail id is LBR.Immigration-Info@gov.ab.ca
Mine AoR 28 November. People with Dec Aor got their profiles updated from in line for processing to Assessing. But mine did not change.
I wanted to check if there is somthing I or the university could do to prevent the delay.

What would you suggest?

Last edited:

Dhveer

Jan 23, 2019
Hi,

My transcripts are delivered to IQAS on jan 17th 2019. When can I expect AOR. I see my form status blank in iwas website.

Regards,
Dharani V

tumtum16

Sep 18, 2018
Mine AoR 28 November. People with Dec Aor got their profiles updated from in line for processing to Assessing. But mine did not change.
I wanted to check if there is somthing I or the university could do to prevent the delay.

What would you suggest?
Are you sure about this my Aor2 Nov 8, status still in line for processing

kluthra

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Are you sure about this my Aor2 Nov 8, status still in line for processing
Hi guys finally my wait is over they did not accept my smu degree's and just evaluated my bcom from du
Result is completion of bachelors degree.

No mention of smu degrees/ Aima mba pgditm
25 jun 2018 application submitted
11 july 2018 documents recd in their ofc
9 aug 18 aor 1 2 mail received
9dec 18mail received for regret of smu degree evaluation
24 jan 19 no mail from iqas i directly downloaded soft copy of eca from the portal.

hsuri

Jan 20, 2019
I am planning to send my transcripts
how long is the wait time from the day documents are delivered??? Is it around 6 months ?

khush.sib

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Hi guys finally my wait is over they did not accept my smu degree's and just evaluated my bcom from du
Result is completion of bachelors degree.

No mention of smu degrees/ Aima mba pgditm
25 jun 2018 application submitted
11 july 2018 documents recd in their ofc
9 aug 18 aor 1 2 mail received
9dec 18mail received for regret of smu degree evaluation
24 jan 19 no mail from iqas i directly downloaded soft copy of eca from the portal.
Hi,
I am in a samw boat as you are.
they alsoe sent me an email stating they cannot do my SMU degree.
any idea wat to do now?
And also how long it will take for

lanian57

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Did you get hard copy? I can see soft copy in the portal but status shows final review. I know the assessment is complete because i cannot edit my Address information and that is only possible when your assessment is complete.

Hi Vish777, can you guide me where to see the soft copy in the portal? My status has changed to Final review on 24th, but where should I click to view the soft copy? TIA!