+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IP2 to PPR

chdrealtor

Sep 20, 2016
Mine changed to IP2 on 27th FEB after RPRF was requested on 21st Feb. Any way to deduce the time needed for PPR from here on ?

jimalik

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Dear friends i got RPRF fee request on 14 Feb,2018 i am in OINP stream could you please tell me u i am in IP1 or IP2
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
You passed the medical exam.
Not applicable.
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

cbsg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Dear friends i got RPRF fee request on 14 Feb,2018 i am in OINP stream could you please tell me u i am in IP1 or IP2
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
You passed the medical exam.
Not applicable.
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
IP2

chill_chill

Mar 7, 2018
Oh I see. Mine changed on 27th at around 6.30 am EST

I got the same and I am CSQ holder (in Canada) but when I called the agents today, they told me that they are processing my eligibility at CIO Sydney and my security clearance did not start. However, when I called them a month and a half ago, they told that it's already started.
I don't know if you did call them because I see a lot of people that got this update on their BG from NA to We are processing your background check. We will sen... on February 27, 2018

If anyone can share his thought that would be nice.

Timeline:

AOR March 02 2017
Medical passed December 12, 2017
ADR only Police Certificate December 12, 2017
IP1 I do not remember but it was in December
NA December 17, 2017 ( BG Not Applicable &
Review of additional documents we do not need additional document)
IP2 February 27, 2018 ( BG We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if w... &
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.)

NOTICE: Medical exams and RPRF has been done and paid upfront

shyam.7944

Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Other
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
I got the same and I am CSQ holder (in Canada) but when I called the agents today, they told me that they are processing my eligibility at CIO Sydney and my security clearance did not start. However, when I called them a month and a half ago, they told that it's already started.
I don't know if you did call them because I see a lot of people that got this update on their BG from NA to We are processing your background check. We will sen... on February 27, 2018

If anyone can share his thought that would be nice.

Timeline:

AOR March 02 2017
Medical passed December 12, 2017
ADR only Police Certificate December 12, 2017
IP1 I do not remember but it was in December
NA December 17, 2017 ( BG Not Applicable &
Review of additional documents we do not need additional document)
IP2 February 27, 2018 ( BG We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if w... &
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.)

NOTICE: Medical exams and RPRF has been done and paid upfront
AOR march 2017?? That's way too long..
Your file must be under security screening. What's your home country?

chill_chill

Mar 7, 2018
AOR march 2017?? That's way too long..
Your file must be under security screening. What's your home country?
It's Quebec skilled worker it's normal the wait, I m not express entry but after medical exam that's the most important part
It's morocco my home country

shyam.7944

Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Other
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
It's Quebec skilled worker it's normal the wait, I m not express entry but after medical exam that's the most important part
It's morocco my home country
Oh.. What's the average processing time?

amer2c

Mar 7, 2018
Guys, I did a kind of short analysis to check the possibility of "IP2 glitch ". It's very high.
  1. Based on myimmitracker.com tracker. almost 400 applicants BG changed to IP2 on 27/02/2018.
  2. Hardly 9 applicants got PPR within a week time after this status change.
  3. Based on past information the normal ratio of IP2 to PPR in a week time is more than 60%. i.e out of 100 almost 60 applicants get PPR within a week.
  4. in the present case of 27/02/2018 the ratio is hardly 3%.
We can conclude that the past pattern of getting PPR after IP2 stage has changed after 27/02/2018.

Lets hope that the corns of our IP2s start popping soon and turn to PPR in few days.

Lets be optimistic as "Fortune always favors optimistic"

We'll definitely reach next level .
Cheers

FlymetoCanada

Feb 23, 2018
Guys, I did a kind of short analysis to check the possibility of "IP2 glitch ". It's very high.
  1. Based on myimmitracker.com tracker. almost 400 applicants BG changed to IP2 on 27/02/2018.
  2. Hardly 9 applicants got PPR within a week time after this status change.
  3. Based on past information the normal ratio of IP2 to PPR in a week time is more than 60%. i.e out of 100 almost 60 applicants get PPR within a week.
  4. in the present case of 27/02/2018 the ratio is hardly 3%.
We can conclude that the past pattern of getting PPR after IP2 stage has changed after 27/02/2018.

Lets hope that the corns of our IP2s start popping soon and turn to PPR in few days.

Lets be optimistic as "Fortune always favors optimistic"

We'll definitely reach next level .
Cheers

I have been looking into this as well, not sure what to think. My original thought was that every case, when passed to LVO, is now moved to IP2 as your background is or will be shortly under review, which would make more sense, as previously it was NA ( but actually they are reviewing it).

So it would make more (transparent) sense for applications to move to IP2, with additional documents being in three stages ( reviewing add documents, don't need documents and N/A) and then Background Check moved to N/A and shortly after that PPR.

BUT, only on 27th it was mass updated to IP2 and it seems back to normal after that, so my final conclusion is that this code is unbreakable but we will see light at the end of the tunnel :) :) sooner or later