Feb 22, 2017
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CHD
NOC Code......
Hi,
I am very confused with regards to my application .mif someone could take a few mins out and help me that would be great :).

My situation is this. I got
Application - fsw inland.
aor -23rd March.
Medical done - 10 March
Additional medical required email received - 7 April
Additional medical completed - 11 August
System changes to medical passed -14 August

Application status - we are processing your application
Review of eligibility - we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement
Medical - you have passed the medical exam
Additional documents - we do not need additional documents
Biometrics -we do not need your finger prints. We will send a message if this changes
Interview - we do not need an interview. We will message if this changes
Background check - we are processing your background check.we will message if we need more information
Final decision - your application is in progress.we will send you a message once the final decision is made.

Also on 23rd may ( two days after aor) they sent me a letter asking for an additional document with a week. I uploaded on 29 May. Status changed from additional document required to additional document uploaded. Then it fanged yo additional document under review. Then on 10 June it changed to we do not need additional document .

I have not been monitoring the background info whether it changes or not since I had not been checking daily. When do you think I could get the ppr and where I am ip1' ip2?
Thanks

You seems to be in IP2.
You should get the PPR soon .

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
We used a lawyer and does not have access to the MyCiC account and does not receive the emails ourselves (which really sucks!). But, we phone the call center basically every week but they keep saying the same thing.

Will be receiving new GCMS notes on Saturday, but I don't know if there will be any changes since the first notes received on 25 May 2017.

Good luck on your application, really hope you will also hear great news soon!
Hi...I have also applied through a consultant and I can feel the pain now. I wanted to ask that is it okay to call CIC on weekly basis, I have called CIC only twice as some one told me that every-time you call, it gets recorded and might put a negative impact on your application, after that, to be honest now, I am scared and I have stopped making calls!
And have you got your PPR?

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hi...I have also applied through a consultant and I can feel the pain now. I wanted to ask that is it okay to call CIC on weekly basis, I have called CIC only twice as some one told me that every-time you call, it gets recorded and might put a negative impact on your application, after that, to be honest now, I am scared and I have stopped making calls!
I hope by calling every week, you mean listening to the automated response and not talking to an agent, because if you are talking to an agent, then please stop it asap. Its not good to bother them weekly, 1-3 calls through the entire process (6-7 months) are fine, but until and unless you have some genuine cause to worry, don't call so much my friend. The calls do get recorded, and calls with same questions sometimes irritate them too, though it might not have any negative impact on your case as such, but why to get nay negativity at all:).

Now as you have applied through a consultant and you have no access to your mycic account, your best option is to listen to the automated response, you can listen to it as many times you want, it tells the exact information as in your mycic account and has no negative impact of any sorts. You can listen to automated response even daily if you want. Good luck:)

Reactions: Krystine

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
I hope by calling every week, you mean listening to the automated response and not talking to an agent, because if you are talking to an agent, then please stop it asap. Its not good to bother them weekly, 1-3 calls through the entire process (6-7 months) are fine, but until and unless you have some genuine cause to worry, don't call so much my friend. The calls do get recorded, and calls with same questions sometimes irritate them too, though it might not have any negative impact on your case as such, but why to get nay negativity at all:).

Now as you have applied through a consultant and you have no access to your mycic account, your best option is to listen to the automated response, you can listen to it as many times you want, it tells the exact information as in your mycic account and has no negative impact of any sorts. You can listen to automated response even daily if you want. Good luck:)
Yeah agreed and makes sense too :)

Reactions: gurik

craig123

Jul 7, 2017
Hi ravleen,

We (me and spouse) have used a consultant too. I do not have access to MyCIC account either. So I do not get any emails or see any update. But the consultant asked me to keep an eye on my email saying the PPR email will come to my email address and not the consultant. Is it the same what your consultant told you?

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Hi ravleen,

We (me and spouse) have used a consultant too. I do not have access to MyCIC account either. So I do not get any emails or see any update. But the consultant asked me to keep an eye on my email saying the PPR email will come to my email address and not the consultant. Is it the same what your consultant told you?
Hi
I also don't have an access to my CIC account but I do know my application and UCI no. and my email id is not registered with CIC it's my lawyer's email id so he will receive the PPR mail.
If you do not have your application and UCI no. you can always ask them for that.

craig123

Jul 7, 2017
Hi
I also don't have an access to my CIC account but I do know my application and UCI no. and my email id is not registered with CIC it's my lawyer's email id so he will receive the PPR mail.
If you do not have your application and UCI no. you can always ask them for that.
I do have my EE# and UCI# and my consultant/lawyer is good with sharing my application details with me. But the consultant told me to keep an eye on my email even though I do not receive any email from CIC or have access to MyCIC account. When asked I was told I as an applicant will receive the PR email. Not sure if that is true. So wanted to check with you cuz not many people use consultants/lawyers for PR application..

Reactions: ravleen

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
I do have my EE# and UCI# and my consultant/lawyer is good with sharing my application details with me. But the consultant told me to keep an eye on my email even though I do not receive any email from CIC or have access to MyCIC account. When asked I was told I as an applicant will receive the PR email. Not sure if that is true. So wanted to check with you cuz not many people use consultants/lawyers for PR application..
If you want to cross check it call cic once and ask them about your status or drop an email.
Maybe that will help.

hema93

Oct 2, 2017
Hello members,

My friend applied under the CEC and she has passed her medicals. The summary states the following:

Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can you tell which stage of the application processing she is under now?

Thank you in advance!

happymamma2

Mar 21, 2015
Hello members,

My friend applied under the CEC and she has passed her medicals. The summary states the following:

Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can you tell which stage of the application processing she is under now?

Thank you in advance!
It looks like IP2 to me.Mine has exactly the same wording,changed 5days ago(FSWO)