+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Invitation letter after visa rejection

Fatima_Faris

Dec 21, 2019
Good morning..
I am asking about Canada visitor visa. My visa was refused because I did not give my biometrics and I am applying again , do I need a new invitation letter from the person I'm visiting or I can apply with the same one ? Thank you.

NiyomalGalkotuwa

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
Brisbane, Australia
Category........
Good morning..
I am asking about Canada visitor visa. My visa was refused because I did not give my biometrics and I am applying again , do I need a new invitation letter from the person I'm visiting or I can apply with the same one ? Thank you.
Need to start process again. Update invitation letter and all other documents and apply again

Reactions: Fatima_Faris

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Good morning..
Out of curiosity why did you not provide biometrics the first time

Did the application not fail during submission since biometrics were not provided

Reactions: Fatima_Faris

Fatima_Faris

Dec 21, 2019
I received a message of biometrics on March 2019, but for some personal problems I couldn't travel to the city which I should give my biometrics in . Later I forgot about it until I received a rejection letter on December 2019.

vtdat08

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
I received a message of biometrics on March 2019, but for some personal problems I couldn't travel to the city which I should give my biometrics in . Later I forgot about it until I received a rejection letter on December 2019.
Wow, that's quite long. At my place they only give 30days or the application could be refused

Akshat_Canada

Jan 19, 2019
Yeah I’ve applied again. Did you raised up a webform regarding to process ?
Hi there,

Could you please help me tell how to reapply online after visa rejection for the first time?
I had applied online 3 weeks back for a business visitor visa and was denied visa yesterday, I want to re apply again.
I am not sure how to re apply...I used to login online using GCKey.

NiyomalGalkotuwa

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
Brisbane, Australia
Category........
Hi there,

Could you please help me tell how to reapply online after visa rejection for the first time?
I had applied online 3 weeks back for a business visitor visa and was denied visa yesterday, I want to re apply again.
I am not sure how to re apply...I used to login online using GCKey.
Log on to your gckey account and open up a new application.

Reactions: Akshat_Canada

Akshat_Canada

Jan 19, 2019
Log on to your gckey account and open up a new application.
okay you mean I already have one application with refusal status there...
I can put one more application through the same GCkey account? as I am not able to see re apply option there.

I have few questions for you, kindly let me know if you can help
1) My business visitor visa was rejected stating the officer is not satisfied that i'll leave canada at the end of my travel basis my purpose of visit and officer is not satisfied that I have a legitimate business purpose so when I reapply now should I be providing letter of explanation?
If yes where do I attach it?
2) While reapplying this time I'll use a fresh invitation and covering letter which would be more detailed and also attach documents like departure flight tickets, hotel bookings, income tax return filings for 3 years and bank statement. Do you think this will help me get visa this time?

Akshat_Canada

Jan 19, 2019
Hi there,

I had applied online at GIC site for Business visitor visa (2 weeks) last month and got an email last week stating that my visa has been refused for below reasons :
1)Visa officer is not satisfied that I'll leave canada at the end of my trip basis purpose of visit
2)They are not satisfied that I do have a legitimate business purpose in canada

I am planning to reapply again next week , this time with a fresh invitation letter and cover letter which would be more detailed and attach more documents like departure flight tickets, hotel bookings, income tax fillings for 3 years and bank statement...

would you guys suggest me any other documents to make my profile stronger?
While reapplying should I write a letter of explanation as well addressing the concerns of the visa officer? If yes how and what should that letter contain and where should I attach it?

Also How to reapply again online? I already have one GCkey account application?

Any help here would be appreciated!

Thanks!

vtdat08

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
Hi there,
I am planning to reapply again next week, this time with a fresh invitation letter and cover letter which would be more detailed and attach more documents like departure flight tickets, hotel bookings, income tax fillings for 3 years and bank statement...
departure flight tickets => Round trip ticket.

Would you guys suggest me any other documents to make my profile stronger?
An Estimated Specific Schedule or activities of your business trip during the whole time you intended to stay in CANADA. Indicate where you will go, what you will do, when will you leave. Like a tourism schedule but the main activities are for business purposes. You should also ask your business partner to make one version for you.

While reapplying should I write a letter of explanation as well addressing the concerns of the visa officer? If yes how and what should that letter contain and where should I attach it?
Yes, you should. Tell them you agree or disagree with their concern, the reason, indicate where you attached the evidence. Attach them on the Client Information section.

Also How to reapply again online? I already have one GCkey account application?
Login your GC key account. There are four sections.
View the applications you submitted (this one you don't need)
Continue an application you haven't submitted (this one you don't need)
*Start an application => Choose "Apply to come to Canada" => Scroll down at the
"I do not have a Personal Reference Code" => choose Visitor visa, study and or work permit => Then answer all the question.
ACCOUNT MESSAGES (this one you don't need)

Reactions: Akshat_Canada