+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Invitation letter after visa rejection

Akshat_Canada

Jan 19, 2019
departure flight tickets => Round trip ticket.

An Estimated Specific Schedule or activities of your business trip during the whole time you intended to stay in CANADA. Indicate where you will go, what you will do, when will you leave. Like a tourism schedule but the main activities are for business purposes. You should also ask your business partner to make one version for you.

Yes, you should. Tell them you agree or disagree with their concern, the reason, indicate where you attached the evidence. Attach them on the Client Information section.

Login your GC key account. There are four sections.
View the applications you submitted (this one you don't need)
Continue an application you haven't submitted (this one you don't need)
*Start an application => Choose "Apply to come to Canada" => Scroll down at the
"I do not have a Personal Reference Code" => choose Visitor visa, study and or work permit => Then answer all the question.
ACCOUNT MESSAGES (this one you don't need)
This is really helpful, Thank you for such detailed response!

Wanted to know where do i attach all the doucments like ITR, bank statement etc...like I can attach only one document under purpose of travel right? ...so should i combine all these documents in covering letter only?

Also about letter of explanation , how do i write it? I was denied on below grounds
1)Visa officer is not satisfied that I'll leave canada at the end of my trip basis purpose of visit
2)They are not satisfied that I do have a legitimate business purpose in canada

vtdat08

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
This is really helpful, Thank you for such detailed response!
Wanted to know where do i attach all the doucments like ITR, bank statement etc...like I can attach only one document under purpose of travel right? ...so should i combine all these documents in covering letter only?
I don't think there are places to submit all your docs separately. You must calculate to merge it into one pdf file.
Use some website support combining pdf documents like: ilovepdf. com, smalls pdf, pdf candy... if it bigger than 4MB, use those websites to reduce the size of the documents. However, Make sure it still clean and clear enough to see easily. If it is still bigger than 4MB, Split or cut some document, combine it with some additional documents you want to show more in the Client Information this also a place for you to submit the Explanation letter.

Also about letter of explanation , how do i write it? I was denied on below grounds
1)Visa officer is not satisfied that I'll leave canada at the end of my trip basis purpose of visit
2)They are not satisfied that I do have a legitimate business purpose in canada
Like an informal business correspondence. Type in MS Word then print and sign in to it or write by hand if you have good hand-writing
The content is:
- Introduce yourselves, your name, your passport number, nationality, marital status, occupation( should be concentrate on this because they did not believe in your Job).
- You write this letter in order to explain your purpose to come to Canada and provide some evidence for the previous refusal reason.
1) You have good living conditions in your country, a long term job, good salary, and trustful employees of your company based on your labor contract, salary confirmation, (=> You won't stay in Canada to hide and do unofficial work in their country)
The purpose of meeting is real and necessary. (Tell them what you and your business partner intend to do). There are information about your business partner on their Invitation Letter, CIC could contact and check with them anytime they want.
2) I think it depends on your company and your partner business section. If it is sensitive you should explain more.

Reactions: Akshat_Canada

Akshat_Canada

Jan 19, 2019
I don't think there are places to submit all your docs separately. You must calculate to merge it into one pdf file.
Use some website support combining pdf documents like: ilovepdf. com, smalls pdf, pdf candy... if it bigger than 4MB, use those websites to reduce the size of the documents. However, Make sure it still clean and clear enough to see easily. If it is still bigger than 4MB, Split or cut some document, combine it with some additional documents you want to show more in the Client Information this also a place for you to submit the Explanation letter.

Like an informal business correspondence. Type in MS Word then print and sign in to it or write by hand if you have good hand-writing
The content is:
- Introduce yourselves, your name, your passport number, nationality, marital status, occupation( should be concentrate on this because they did not believe in your Job).
- You write this letter in order to explain your purpose to come to Canada and provide some evidence for the previous refusal reason.
1) You have good living conditions in your country, a long term job, good salary, and trustful employees of your company based on your labor contract, salary confirmation, (=> You won't stay in Canada to hide and do unofficial work in their country)
The purpose of meeting is real and necessary. (Tell them what you and your business partner intend to do). There are information about your business partner on their Invitation Letter, CIC could contact and check with them anytime they want.
2) I think it depends on your company and your partner business section. If it is sensitive you should explain more.
Thank you so much for such detailed explanation, this is helpful :)

vtdat08

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
Thank you so much for such detailed explanation, this is helpful :)
oh, and one thing I suddenly remember.
If you couldn't find a way to submit all your support docs online, you should submit on paper. The disadvantage is that you have to wait longer, however, the advantage is it allows you to send all docs you want to, you can take note, highlight the important information on your support documents.
Moreover, if I guess it right, maybe your application will be considered by a local Immigration officer or at least a Canadian officer have knowledge about your region. They could understand your country's business culture so that they can make an exact decision on your application. Online applications sometimes are considered by a foreign office.

Akshat_Canada

Jan 19, 2019
If you couldn't find a way to submit all your support docs online, you should submit on paper. The disadvantage is that you have to wait longer, however, the advantage is it allows you to send all docs you want to, you can take note, highlight the important information on your support documents.
Moreover, if I guess it right, maybe your application will be considered by a local Immigration officer or at least a Canadian officer have knowledge about your region. They could understand your country's business culture so that they can make an exact decision on your application. Online applications sometimes are considered by a foreign office.
Hey , I already submitted my online application last week. I attached the documents in covering letter and bank statement in letter of explanation.

Yes you are right about online application. My last application was reviewed by a visa officer in Ottawa, I'd applied from India.
This time i presented a strong case by submitting detailed invitation letter, covering letter along with letter of explanation and documents like ITR, Salary slips, bank statements.

Akshat_Canada

Jan 19, 2019
Hey there,

I had applied online on 7th Jan 2020.
Today I got an Visitor visa acknowledgment letter from Delhi immigration office stating that we have received your application and are processing it.
What is this supposed to mean?
The processing time for India is 11 days and today would be 12th working day for my application.
Not sure how much more days would this take..
Any idea anybody here?

vtdat08

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
Hey there,

I had applied online on 7th Jan 2020.
Today I got an Visitor visa acknowledgment letter from Delhi immigration office stating that we have received your application and are processing it.
What is this supposed to mean?
The processing time for India is 11 days and today would be 12th working day for my application.
Not sure how much more days would this take..
Any idea anybody here?
How is it going? Sorry I was on my vacation.

Akbar1234@

Jan 30, 2020
I have received tourist visa refusal based on
1. Travel history
2.ties to pakistan and canada
3.purpose of visit
4.personal assets
I have travelled in past in china,spain,italy,saudi arabia,UAE
I submitted bank statement amounting to 23000 canadian dollar, and fbr returns
I am govt officer BPS 18,serving since last 10 years
My wife is also govt officer and kinds are studying,also attached school certificates,sanctioned leave and noc from my govt deptt.
Also attached invitation letter having stay at my friends house.provided necessay documents from my friend in canada.

Kindly advise me further what to do????
Which forum should i use for injustified evaluation.