+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Investor immigration to Quebec (applied 2016) waiting for interview

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Canuck
If only you could provide with that announcement details etc or anything it would be most helpful .
I have my CSQ under QIIP since may 2018 and still unable to move / settle in Quebec
God bless you !! Thanks
Will leave it someone involved in QIIP to find. Due to most not ever establishing themselves in Quebec and many having their primary income earner staying back in their home country the program has not really created any huge benefit so is likely to come to an end at some point which is why there have been no new applicants. Getting PR through QIIP has usually been a 4-5 year process.

Reactions: Shehzad26

Naeem shaikh

Feb 5, 2019
Hi Canuck
If only you could provide with that announcement details etc or anything it would be most helpful .
I have my CSQ under QIIP since may 2018 and still unable to move / settle in Quebec
God bless you !! Thanks
Hi Canuck Please try to understand what is CSQ under QIIP it is just provincial approval to apply PR on the basis of investment. PR entitle free medical free schooling and children allowance and free travel to Canada without visa. Does CSQ entitle you all these. If CSQ is that powerful than why all of us waiting for PR we can simply move to Quebec.

Shehzad26

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Khulna
Visa Office......
Singapore
Will leave it someone involved in QIIP to find. Due to most not ever establishing themselves in Quebec and many having their primary income earner staying back in their home country the program has not really created any huge benefit so is likely to come to an end at some point which is why there have been no new applicants. Getting PR through QIIP has usually been a 4-5 year process.
y u r right.

Naz76

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
There was an announcement that QIIP candidates could move to Canada when they receive CSQ. I am trying to find the announcement. If other could u
include the announcement UpI would appreciate it. This is perhaps to try to get families to actually establish themselves in Quebec because after receiving PR many families never settle in Quebec and leave for Ontario or BC even though they are supposed to live Quebec.
Hello, u got any confirmation about this news?

Naeem shaikh

Feb 5, 2019
Hello, u got any confirmation about this news?
There is no such announcement or news about CSQ holder can move to Canada Quebec government only can select an applicant but is not authorised to allow applicant to come and live it is only Federal Government. Please don’t get carried away with these unconfirmed news

Shehzad26

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Khulna
Visa Office......
Singapore
There is no such announcement or news about CSQ holder can move to Canada Quebec government only can select an applicant but is not authorised to allow applicant to come and live it is only Federal Government. Please don’t get carried away with these unconfirmed news
Y u r right

Naz76

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
So just wait and watch.
Not even allowed to apply in some other program also.

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
Hi
Good news is that the department is working inspite of the pandemic.

Hoping files for our category start moving at a rapid pace now and we all reach there soon
All the best all!!

Reactions: Shehzad26

Shehzad26

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Khulna
Visa Office......
Singapore
A person I know got PR few days ago
Another person got medical request a few days back
So above proves they are working
Keeping fingers crossed
finger cross, wish this pandemic ll over soon and everything ll back in order.

Shehzad26

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Khulna
Visa Office......
Singapore
Hi Tuyen,

Are you Vietnamese like me? Nice to meet you! hope that we can share information each other
My timeline;
2/22/2018​
Received CSQ​
4/26/2018​
Applied to CIC​
6/27/2018
File number CIC​

what about medical? Is their any update after that