+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Investor immigration to Quebec (applied 2016) waiting for interview

vuyan ik

Feb 7, 2019
Dear All

Hope all doing well, do any of you have any update.

I'm waiting for the 27 months since AOR , only once called for biometrics 25 month ago and s,nce then no news at all.

Reactions: Thanate

Thanate

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Bangkok
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Quebec Investor
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Dear All

I'm waiting for the 27 months since AOR , only once called for biometrics 25 month ago and s,nce then no news at all.
My AOR 13 months ago and no update since too.

Thanks for sharing the article, not sure if this is a positive or a negative:

Excerpt
"
  • Backlog is unlikely to be a significant source once borders open up: There is only a small gap between new permanent residents in 2020 and authorizations and visas issued (approximately 8,000 since October), suggesting no big catchup when borders re-open of those approved for permanent residency, but delaying their entry until borders re-open."

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
Processing time under Quebec investor now increased to 51 months . The whole process is sooo slow and over delayed that it’s just impossible to relax and plan . God be with us !

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
Dear All

Hi
Where you from and which is your visa office ? Thnx

SaharAmaj

Apr 11, 2018
Hi everyone
My AoR was 47 months ago and my medical examination will expire within a month.so frustrating….
Anyone has any recent updates?

Shehzad26

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Khulna
Visa Office......
Singapore
Hello everyone. Well I just got here but I'll let you on a secret. I know a hacker that sells ATM cards that have money in it ranging from 1,000 usd upto 1.5 million dollars. I've been using his services for years now and he's very reliable and legit. Contact him via email. Tell him that rose reffered you okay. If you don't tell him that, he won't reply to you darkerwebcoinbase@gmail.com

sorry bro, u r too late, we already robbed by cic

Reactions: twoFour

SaharAmaj

Apr 11, 2018
55 months now.
#IRCC Just say we won’t let you in. Why do you play with us? (Like squid game I supposse)

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
They have already ruined our lives to a great extent !!
Blame all the previous applicants that didn’t remain in Quebec, left their families in Canada declaring zero income while making money abroad, etc. The program is hopefully going to be cancelled because it doesn’t lead to the economic benefits it is supposed to create.