+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Investor immigration to Quebec (applied 2016) waiting for interview

lplilyho

Jul 21, 2019
I’ve waited for medical check-up for exactly three years but still no news from federal at all. The process is sooooo slow

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
@canuck 78: are csq holders qualified for such free education even though they don’t have PR status yet?
Yes I believe they have allowed families to come to Quebec and start their lives. As immigrants your children will only qualify for French public school. You can verify with the Quebec government or your lawyer.

Naeem shaikh

Feb 5, 2019
Yes I believe they have allowed families to come to Quebec and start their lives. As immigrants your children will only qualify for French public school. You can verify with the Quebec government or your lawyer.
First of all let’s determine what is CSQ , it neither PR nor Visa

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
First of all let’s determine what is CSQ , it neither PR nor Visa
There was an announcement that QIIP candidates could move to Canada when they receive CSQ. I am trying to find the announcement. If other could u
include the announcement UpI would appreciate it. This is perhaps to try to get families to actually establish themselves in Quebec because after receiving PR many families never settle in Quebec and leave for Ontario or BC even though they are supposed to live Quebec.

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
There was an announcement that QIIP candidates could move to Canada when they receive CSQ. I am trying to find the announcement. If other could u
include the announcement UpI would appreciate it. This is perhaps to try to get families to actually establish themselves in Quebec because after receiving PR many families never settle in Quebec and leave for Ontario or BC even though they are supposed to live Quebec.
Hi Canuck
If only you could provide with that announcement details etc or anything it would be most helpful .
I have my CSQ under QIIP since may 2018 and still unable to move / settle in Quebec
God bless you !! Thanks

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
Hi all
There has been no movement whatsoever in our files as per my knowledge. Correct me if Iam wrong
Tnx