+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Investor immigration to Quebec (applied 2016) waiting for interview

SSF

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Hi Ash,
Yes you will get it too. Your agent should have got an email from IRCC. Something like this:

La version française suit le texte anglais.

Starting March 6, you will see a progress bar for your online application. The progress bar shows the time elapsed since we received your application. It will also give you an estimated completion date based on our latest estimated processing times.

We will let you know by e-mail when the progress bar is available for your application.

Check with your agent. The progress bar for my application hasn’t been uploaded yet. Maybe yours has.
Thank you Schehrazade for the update on the Time Bar.

SSF

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Thx,
It’s really good to receive some reply.

Applied for CSQ : Feb 2017
CSQ received Aug 2018
Applied Federal : OCT 2018
AOR : Nov 2018
Processing started: Nov 2018
And now biometrics: March 2019

Still I don’t know my VO
My agent says most probably London
Congratulation Naz76, you are in the same timeline with me and ash1969, that’s quick. Hope we will hear update soon !

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Processing time post CSQ is now 48 months !!!!
Too bad and totally unacceptable
They have our money and now we are at their mercy
God knows how long this will go on..
We are neither here nor their . Can’t start or expand in home country nor can start anything in Quebec . What a pity !!!
There has to be fast track solution
What good are we when we getting older / waiting each day . The desire and moral is all time low.
A months passes by and i think one month less / gone and the processing times adds up one month. No good.
Alas we have to live with it

Reactions: Nornor and SSF

SSF

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Too bad and totally unacceptable
They have our money and now we are at their mercy
God knows how long this will go on..
We are neither here nor their . Can’t start or expand in home country nor can start anything in Quebec . What a pity !!!
There has to be fast track solution
What good are we when we getting older / waiting each day . The desire and moral is all time low.
A months passes by and i think one month less / gone and the processing times adds up one month. No good.
Alas we have to live with it
You are so right ! It is totally unacceptable.

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Hi Ash,
Yes you will get it too. Your agent should have got an email from IRCC. Something like this:

La version française suit le texte anglais.

Starting March 6, you will see a progress bar for your online application. The progress bar shows the time elapsed since we received your application. It will also give you an estimated completion date based on our latest estimated processing times.

We will let you know by e-mail when the progress bar is available for your application.

Check with your agent. The progress bar for my application hasn’t been uploaded yet. Maybe yours has.
Any progress on the time bar ? Has it been uploaded on your application status yet ??
Tnx

Schehrazade

Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
18/01/2017
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
Csq received 21-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Interview........
21-12-2016 for CSQ
It seems Quebec has asked CIC to halt all federal applications..skilled worker, business stream all are affected whilst express entry and other PNP are going through in a timely fashion. ONLY Quebec applicants are on hold. I have not seen a single medical request/ DM/ PPR for a Quebec applicant since November. I don’t know whether it’s on hold indefinitely until they sort themselves out or they have some timetable going. Either way it’s terrible for us. I’ve almost given up on this now, I don’t think this will happen for me. I’ve spent over six years waiting and it’s just not fair.

Schehrazade

Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
18/01/2017
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
Csq received 21-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Interview........
21-12-2016 for CSQ
Any progress on the time bar ? Has it been uploaded on your application status yet ??
Tnx
Ash I think time bar is only for express entry not for us.

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
It seems Quebec has asked CIC to halt all federal applications..skilled worker, business stream all are affected whilst express entry and other PNP are going through in a timely fashion. ONLY Quebec applicants are on hold. I have not seen a single medical request/ DM/ PPR for a Quebec applicant since November. I don’t know whether it’s on hold indefinitely until they sort themselves out or they have some timetable going. Either way it’s terrible for us. I’ve almost given up on this now, I don’t think this will happen for me. I’ve spent over six years waiting and it’s just not fair.
Dear Schehrazade :— everyday we hope will hear good news ,,, it’s really long time 6 years my heart with you and with other person who wait long time ,,, we all hope to start new life ,,, actually people with French language must processing time is faster and shorter than us with non French language ,,, all the best wishes for you Scheherazade and for all peoples in all group .

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
So wats the recourse then ? Take it lying down as we have been for long or get together and do something about it collectively ( all as one )
We all are suffering individually in whatever capacity . I guess most are fed up and in despair .
No one talks about - so what
now ???
Iam open to ideas . Tnx