+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Investor immigration to Quebec (applied 2016) waiting for interview

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Ash 1969 I know all about the scenario , what is happening with new CAQ , One of my friend get MR in feb 19, who had applied for federal in april 2017 , that is the reason , ok in future i will never guess about anyone's processing period
Zafar bhai
You took me wrong . We are a very small minority here . Your inputs and suggestions are more than welcome . The ideas shared here are extremely important to all of us. Keep pouring in . I did not mean or intend to override your comment . Don’t take me wrong we all are in the same boat here .

About your friend thats extremely good and encouraging news . Do convey my congratulations to him . Was his visa office New Delhi ?
Do keep sharing your thoughts and updates
Thnx and once again I await your response . Tc

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
Ash 1969 I know all about the scenario , what is happening with new CAQ , One of my friend get MR in feb 19, who had applied for federal in april 2017 , that is the reason , ok in future i will never guess about anyone's processing period
Dear Zafar Khan ,,, We all thank you ( including ash1969 ) & appreciate your sharing any news or update news for your friend as this gave us idea for processing time ,,, lm sure that ash1969 mean now the situation is different with before and processing time is always adding by CIC and this frankly speaking is true ,,, now no have limited time for processing file in federal stage . Your thoughts about processing time 24-30 month is true but the rules always change by time ( this what ash 1969 meaning ) ... thank you again Zafar Khan for sharing news with us ,,, we are all here like one family ( everyone helps other )

Reactions: ash1969

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
I think some of us are Quebec Entrepreneur, which is not same as QIIP.
Hi Map555 ,,, maybe ,,, but the processing time for Quebec business immigration include ( Quebec Entrepreneurs) is same as investor with 47 month ,,, so we welcome all people to share there idea or information in this group include skill worker or other sectors ,,, all the best for all applicant .

Reactions: ash1969

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
I think some of us are Quebec Entrepreneur, which is not same as QIIP.
Hi
The new category called Quebec business class includes Quebec investor, Quebec self employed and Quebec entrepreneur
Earlier qiiip meant Quebec investor only . But now it falls under Quebec business class , which includes entrepreneurs and self employed also as explained above . I hope it clarifies your doubt . Tnx

map555

Star Member
Apr 12, 2018
I doubt if investor plan and entrepreneur plan have different timelines internally. So I would like to know the members with QIIP timeline for my reference. thanks

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018
I doubt if investor plan and entrepreneur plan have different timelines internally. So I would like to know the members with QIIP timeline for my reference. thanks
Dear map555 :- I assures to you no one know this ,,, CIC website show 47 month ,,, no have specific timeline or limited processing time for Quebec investors immigration ,,, some file will take less than 24 months and some file will take more than 60 months depend on many factors & it’s Various from applicant to other ,,, and there is many factors like
1-depend on the officer who review your application
2- your Visa office
3-your nationality
4- your luck
And have other factors so you can’t know the time that you receive the Golden E-Mail .
Hope my explanation useful for you .

map555

Star Member
Apr 12, 2018
Dear map555 :- I assures to you no one know this ,,, CIC website show 47 month ,,, no have specific timeline or limited processing time for Quebec investors immigration ,,, some file will take less than 24 months and some file will take more than 60 months depend on many factors & it’s Various from applicant to other ,,, and there is many factors like
1-depend on the officer who review your application
2- your Visa office
3-your nationality
4- your luck
And have other factors so you can’t know the time that you receive the Golden E-Mail .
Hope my explanation useful for you .
thanks so much

vuyan ik

Feb 7, 2019
Dear All
Pls let me know if need to do to anything after giving the biometrics to visa office , do yu need to inform anyone or the system sees the biometrics given?
Best

Naz76

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
Dear All
Pls let me know if need to do to anything after giving the biometrics to visa office , do yu need to inform anyone or the system sees the biometrics given?
Best
U don’t need to do anything. U will be contacted directly or thru yr agent if they need anything else.
Regards.