+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview request after ppr

Feb 22, 2018
Edmonton
My wife is from Thailand, her visa office is Singapore. She got her ppr 2 months ago and submitted it via VFS global September 5th.

We waited this long and no word until today. My wife got a call from embassy of Canada in Bangkok saying she requires an interview. Here is what the email says:

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. It has been decided that interview with migration officer is necessary. On behalf of Canadian High Commission in Singapore, we are pleased to invite you for a personal interview at:

The Embassy of Canada

Migration Section"

Anyone have experience with this sort of thing? Should she be worried? And also what kind of questions will she be asked?

Saffa1989

Sep 15, 2017
My wife is from Thailand, her visa office is Singapore. She got her ppr 2 months ago and submitted it via VFS global September 5th.

We waited this long and no word until today. My wife got a call from embassy of Canada in Bangkok saying she requires an interview. Here is what the email says:

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. It has been decided that interview with migration officer is necessary. On behalf of Canadian High Commission in Singapore, we are pleased to invite you for a personal interview at:

The Embassy of Canada

Migration Section"

Anyone have experience with this sort of thing? Should she be worried? And also what kind of questions will she be asked?
Hello

May I ask where the interview was held? I have been informed by the CHC Singapore that I am in an interview queue.
I would just like to get some clarification regarding this.

Any help would be appreciated