+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview Letter

noman2010

May 3, 2010
Hi Dear,

I applied for work permit visa through new york city canadian consulate. I just received a interview letter ,they want me to come for interview. Even i submitted all relevent documents, still they call me for interview.

I am very worried and i am really looking for your kind help. Please tell me what kind of question they might ask on interview ?

How i can prepare myself for interview. Thanks

noman2010

May 3, 2010
Hello Job Seeker and all other seniors,

Would you please give me some interview tips ,some question which they will ask from me.
Please i am really worried help me . thanks

omollo

Jun 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied under live-in caregiver- and the interview questions were related to the job i applied for - basically the officer verifed the originals of all the documents - then a few child care questions- i do not think they have a set of questions to ask - just whatever is relevant to your job

relax it is not rocket science - be calm - dress up nicely and have a cup of coffee or tea that morning arrive early as the line was long when I went back in FEB - you will be good

good luck

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Yeah omollo is right. I went prepared for the "knowledge" part of the interview but the officer asked me about what I wrote on the application and some other things pertinent only to me and my type of work before I applied to Canada on an entirely type of job. Just relax and answer what is asked truthfully.

noman2010

May 3, 2010
Thanks for all ur kind help, actually i saw the job online and i called the employer ,and explained him that i got all the expirence which he is looking for, so that how he hired me and applied LMO for me. Luckly i got positive LMO .

I want to let you know i already applied for Skill worker program and my application is still pending ,but i got the job offer and i applied for work permit visa.
now i have a interview call.
So if the office ask me
1) how did i found the job ?
2) how did i applied for that job ?
3) any question about dual inten ( because i aleady applied for skills immigration).

Please reply me. Thanks

kapil27

Star Member
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2011
Doc's Request.
positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of Arranged Employment in Canada.
AOR Received.
06-06-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with File
File Transfer...
07-18-2011
Med's Request
11-22-2011
Med's Done....
12-20-2011 (December 20th 2011)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-22-2011 Passport Submission: December 20th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-28-2012
LANDED..........
I am in Winnipeg Canada
Congratulation for your Positive LMO :)

Would you able to tell me please, with in how many days have you received your LMO and which state have you applied your LMO?

I am in Sydney and waiting for my LMO. My employer had applied the LMO on 4th April at Winnipeg office.

Many many thanks in advance

kapil27

Star Member
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2011
Doc's Request.
positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of Arranged Employment in Canada.
AOR Received.
06-06-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with File
File Transfer...
07-18-2011
Med's Request
11-22-2011
Med's Done....
12-20-2011 (December 20th 2011)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-22-2011 Passport Submission: December 20th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-28-2012
LANDED..........
I am in Winnipeg Canada
Thank you very much for your help, Which state did your employer applied LMO?

mirri

Mar 31, 2010
As long as you know what you put in your application is true then no probs. Sometimes they call for interview to verify certain things if the VO has doubts with the documents sent or if the VO does not understand something. So take your time ,dont rush ,be calm and remember you are the one who will make the VO give you a visa by the way you answer and conduct your self. Atleast by them interviewing you they are in fact giving you a chance. All will be ok and dont forget to tell us the type of quetions they ask you. You will be in canada soon. :) ;) :)

noman2010

May 3, 2010
Many Thanks mirri, would u please help me with following question , as i mentioned i already applied for skill immigration programm which is pending.
I already submitted country ties documents alone with work permit visa application.

Q: How should we believe that you'll leave Canada when your work permit expires, if the residency visa is denied?

So what will be the best answer.

noman2010

May 3, 2010
Hello job seeker and all other seniors,

Please reply me with above question, what will be the best anwers for above question. ?

omollo

Jun 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
noman2010 said:
Thanks for all ur kind help, actually i saw the job online and i called the employer ,and explained him that i got all the expirence which he is looking for, so that how he hired me and applied LMO for me. Luckly i got positive LMO .

I want to let you know i already applied for Skill worker program and my application is still pending ,but i got the job offer and i applied for work permit visa.
now i have a interview call.
So if the office ask me
1) how did i found the job ? i saw the job online 2) how did i applied for that job ? i called the employer ,and explained him that i got all the expirence which he is looking for 3) any question about dual inten ( because i aleady applied for skills immigration). only if the officer asks about this tell the truth - but do not bring up- do not open a can of worms during interviews Please reply me. Thanks

omollo

Jun 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1) how did i found the job ? i saw the job online 2) how did i applied for that job ? i called the employer ,and explained him that i got all the expirence which he is looking for 3) any question about dual inten ( because i aleady applied for skills immigration). only if the officer asks about this tell the truth - but do not bring up- do not open a can of worms during interviews

you have the answers already we can not really tell you what to say becasue we do not know what you wrote on your application - and if you realize I just quoted from your message all the answers I gave you so relax - stop panicking-

Good Luck - you are in my prayers I know you got this chill out!