Interview done - PCC submitted - request for PCC

Ash R

Jul 17, 2018
Hello Experts,

I am the Principal applicant.PCC issue date is 18 Sep
My wife's PCC issue date is 24 Sep
-
I have completed interview on 15th Oct
During the interview submitted latest PCC to VO.
-
Pre arrival services on - 17 Oct
Medical request on - 18 Oct

Medical passed - 27 Oct 2019
-
On 4th November, I got notification on my email that new message on GCkey.
There is a 'Request letter' in message list. I am trying to open but it doesn't open.
Says 'This page isn't working'

Yesterday, in my GCkey profile there is an action required.
Clicked on 'view submitted application or upload documents'
It says 'Police Certificate (required). I uploaded my PCC which I have another original copy (18 Sep) (In India they give 2 original copies of PCC)
-
My question is:
Do I need to apply for new PCC ? and should upload new one ?
In advance I already applied for new PCC got an appointment on 18 Nov.
-
I feel its totally messed up, I uploaded PCC 1.5 month old and they may ask for new one ?
How do I correct it ? As their request document, It was not opening and I don't know what to do ?
-
Review of additional documents :
We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
'Request Letter' in message, which is not opening.

Please share your views on it ! Please help !

Thanks,
Ash

Loveugod

Aug 17, 2019
Hello Experts,

-
-

-
There is a 'Request letter' in message list. I am trying to open but it doesn't open.

It says 'Police Certificate (required). I uploaded my PCC which I have another original copy (18 Sep) (In India they give 2 original copies of PCC)
-
My question is:
-
I feel its totally messed up, I uploaded PCC 1.5 month old and they may ask for new one ?
How do I correct it ? As their request document, It was not opening and I don't know what to do ?
-
We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

Thanks,
Ash
Hi, no need to worry. You had submitted your PCC's twice and PCC's in India are valid for good one year. They will not ask to bring new PCC's unless or until the previous one got expired or expiring soon. You can expect your PPR mail soon.

BTW, PR final decision is based on 5 factors. You have mentioned about medicals and additional documents, what's the status in your application about others like,
review of eligibility
interview &
background check.

Good luck

Ash R

Jul 17, 2018
Hi, no need to worry. You had submitted your PCC's twice and PCC's in India are valid for good one year. They will not ask to bring new PCC's unless or until the previous one got expired or expiring soon. You can expect your PPR mail soon.

BTW, PR final decision is based on 5 factors. You have mentioned about medicals and additional documents, what's the status in your application about others like,
review of eligibility
interview &
background check.

Good luck
@Loveugod - Thank you for your reply. Will update you.
Today in my GCkey account, it shows that : 'The additional document you provided have been uploaded'.

Something changed :) lets wait finger crossed.

Reactions: Loveugod

Loveugod

Aug 17, 2019
@Loveugod - Thank you for your reply. Will update you.
Today in my GCkey account, it shows that : 'The additional document you provided have been uploaded'.

Something changed :) lets wait finger crossed.
That's great. Your PPR mail is on the way. May God bless you.
Please share your timeline along with details of your current application status like,
what is showing in GC key, about review of eligibility, interview, and background check, so others who are in pipeline can also understand something. As you also know very limited amount of information is available on any kind of forum about self employed visa.
Good luck

Ash R

Jul 17, 2018
Please share your timeline along with details of your current application status like,
what is showing in GC key, about review of eligibility, interview, and background check, so others who are in pipeline can also understand something. As you also know very limited amount of information is available on any kind of forum about self employed visa.
Good luck

Yea still waiting, Thank you !
In GC Key, In messages, 'Request Letter' by them on 4 November, which is not opening yet. It says Page isn't open.

I am confused, what to do with that ? Shall I call them or email them ? to ask why it is not opening ?
Or they don't know that the 'Request letter' is not opening at my end ?

mominmalik5

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
NOC Code......
Yea still waiting, Thank you !
In GC Key, In messages, 'Request Letter' by them on 4 November, which is not opening yet. It says Page isn't open.

I am confused, what to do with that ? Shall I call them or email them ? to ask why it is not opening ?
Or they don't know that the 'Request letter' is not opening at my end ?
You need to download and open it with Adobe Reader 10+.

Aarohidesai

Nov 8, 2019
Hello Experts,

-
-

-

-
My question is:
-
-

Thanks,
Ash
Hi, I had attended embassy interview last month in New Delhi. But still did not get any response. Although in my online account there was a message " you may not hear us for a while, this is normal" has been change to "Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along".
and in application status,

Interview?
You have completed interview ( earlier you need to attend interview).

I hope above two changes showing a positive side.

I would like to know, weather VO informed you on the spot about the outcome of your interview or you got to know later through online account. And please also let me know, the type of message is reflecting in your interview column (online account) like in mine is reflecting, you have completed interview. Thanks in advance and an early reply would be highly appreciated.

Ash R

Jul 17, 2018
Hi, I had attended embassy interview last month in New Delhi. But still did not get any response. Although in my online account there was a message " you may not hear us for a while, this is normal" has been change to "Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along".

Interview?

I would like to know, weather VO informed you on the spot about the outcome of your interview or you got to know later through online account. And please also let me know, the type of message is reflecting in your interview column (online account) like in mine is reflecting, you have completed interview. Thanks in advance and an early reply would be highly appreciated.
For the interview, VO don't inform you on the spot about decision, but yes, they give you hint. in mine, She told me that, you prolly need to give a Medical. So, its positive sign. Yes, Interview message is same as you.

In Which category you applied ? and when you did application ?

Hwcmcs

May 23, 2018

Interview?

Did you receive pre arrival letter from CIC? It usually been sent to your GCkey account. If you got the letter it means you have passed the interview and medical check will be your next step.

Aarohidesai

Nov 8, 2019
For the interview, VO don't inform you on the spot about decision, but yes, they give you hint. in mine, She told me that, you prolly need to give a Medical. So, its positive sign. Yes, Interview message is same as you.

In Which category you applied ? and when you did application ?
Thanks for the prompt reply. I had applied in December-2018 and attended interview in Oct-2019. My category- designers (cultural activities).

Aarohidesai

Nov 8, 2019
Did you receive pre arrival letter from CIC? It usually been sent to your GCkey account. If you got the letter it means you have passed the interview and medical check will be your next step.
No, I didn't receive any pre arrival letter. But I presume that's because of plenty of time is being still left in my case, approx 10 months. But, yes after interview there is a change in my online account, like account status change to "Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along".
I hope this is a positive sign. Thanks

Hwcmcs

May 23, 2018
No, I didn't receive any pre arrival letter. But I presume that's because of plenty of time is being still left in my case, approx 10 months. But, yes after interview there is a change in my online account, like account status change to "Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along".
I hope this is a positive sign. Thanks
Yes, it should be a positive sign. Everyone got different timeline, some ppl get it earlier some ppl need to wait a bit long. Wish you all the best!

Ash R

Jul 17, 2018
Good luck
They asked for PCC of my wife, as she was in UK (London) from 2008 to 2011 July.
Today that document open after I report them on Monday.

But for UK proof, we don't have any address proof.
Only in Bank statements it mentioned,.. she was living on rent (PG) and utility bills paid by owner.
Phone bills were coming to her cousin's name (because, her N I number was not issued in starting and she was using her number)

Please share your views.

Thanks!

Loveugod

Aug 17, 2019
They asked for PCC of my wife, as she was in UK (London) from 2008 to 2011 July.
Today that document open after I report them on Monday.

But for UK proof, we don't have any address proof.
Only in Bank statements it mentioned,.. she was living on rent (PG) and utility bills paid by owner.
Phone bills were coming to her cousin's name (because, her N I number was not issued in starting and she was using her number)

Please share your views.

Thanks!
You can apply through ACRO. Don't worry about Uk address proof. You just need current and old passport copies, UK visa copy and fee for PCC. You need to provide current (means your local address) photo+ address proof. But make sure you opt for premium service with international courier delivery although it'll be slightly costly. All the best.