+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview done - PCC submitted - request for PCC

Discussion in 'Business Immigration' started by Ash R, Nov 6, 2019.

1. @ Ash R, Can you share your background message. which message is in your gc key,

1. We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
    or
    2. Your application is in progress. we will send you a message when we start your background check.

Thanks

2. Thank you for your reply.
    I am thinking that, if possible, I want someone receive the PCC in UK (I have family in UK). They will scan it and send the softcopy to me, as Canada High Commission asked to provide scan copy.

I read some reviews from people in premium service they issue PCC in 1 day but it took 10 days to deliver on their address.
    So, again waiting.. So, PCC receive in UK is good Idea, what you say ?

3. Don't know. Just checked with one of my friend who had applied for UK PCC few months back. What route he opted for I had already shared with you. If you have a family in UK, you can discuss with them also. Tc and please do share your background related message. Was checking other forums and got to know, 2nd message means background completed and first message means in process. My gc key is reflecting message 1 what about yours. Thanks.

4. Mine is like processing time of 22 months is already finished.
    They are waiting for PCC UK my wife's, and once they receive I hope they will straight away request for Biometric or PPR.

5. Hey @Loveugod,

Update for PCC United Kingdom,
    Applied for PCC on Sunday 10 NOV afternoon with Premium Service of £ 80.
    Also paid £ 9 for Enhanced delivery (United Kingdom only) and £ 6 for extra copy.
    On Tuesday 12 NOV they issued PCC and Post it to my address INDIA and another copy in UK (my friend's address)

My friend UK receive the same on 13 NOV 1pm UK time, He Scanned it and send it to me by email.
    I submitted the same via email to immigration office in Delhi on 14 NOV, @ 7 am, as they needed only scanned copy.

The hard copy sent by ACRO I will receive within 10 to 20 days. No problem now whenever I receive :)

My file processing time of 22 months are already finished on 20 OCT. I hope they push my file and I get some positive news.
    Confused, what I will next, Biometrics or PPR ? because when I did application in 2017, there were no requirement for Biometrics.

Thanks Please reply.

6. No need to worry. Yes, they will definitely process your file on utmost priority. Your next step will be PPR. Biometrics are needed for those people (Asians) who applied after 31st December 2018. So, just relax!!!!! Golden mail is around the corner. Wish you good luck and do post once you got it.