+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview done - PCC submitted - request for PCC

Ash R

Jul 17, 2018
Hi Guys,
Received CoPR today.
I am confuse about landing.
When I did application in 2017 I mentioned city of destination is 'Toronto'.

I attended interview in October 2019, they asked me to filled up all application forms and present necessary documents all AGAIN.
So, I did same, but this time I changed my destination to 'Calgary, AB'.
-
But in my CoPR, they mentioned city of destination is 'Toronto'.

I am confused, what should I do ? I must land in Toronto and settle there ? Or if I can land in Calgary straight away ?

Please reply.

Nornor

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Hi Guys,
Received CoPR today.

I attended interview in October 2019, they asked me to filled up all application forms and present necessary documents all AGAIN.
-

I am confused, what should I do ? I must land in Toronto and settle there ? Or if I can land in Calgary straight away ?

Please reply.
I believe you can land anywhere as long as its a federal application. To be on the safe side you can perhaps land in Toronto then head down to Calgary.

Sunnyblue100

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
Hi Guys,
Received CoPR today.

-

Please reply.
Congratulations, am so happy for you, our own will come too by grace of God.

Loveugod

Aug 17, 2019
Hi Guys,
Received CoPR today.

-

Please reply.

Hi, First of all heartiest congratulations. It doesn't matter at all as far as landing is concern. It's a federal visa without any obligation (or restriction) to any province. You are a free bird and can land anywhere in Canada. And btw if you check your generic application form you will find they ask for intended location only, which can be changed as per your own convenience. Your Copr is reflecting TORONTO as destination city because they capture and uploaded only initially provided information. All the best for for a bright and fantastic future. And keep posting your future experiences in Canada and please don't forget to help others. God bless you

Ash R

Jul 17, 2018
Hi, First of all heartiest congratulations. It doesn't matter at all as far as landing is concern. It's a federal visa without any obligation (or restriction) to any province. You are a free bird and can land anywhere in Canada. And btw if you check your generic application form you will find they ask for intended location only, which can be changed as per your own convenience. Your Copr is reflecting TORONTO as destination city because they capture and uploaded only initially provided information. All the best for for a bright and fantastic future. And keep posting your future experiences in Canada and please don't forget to help others. God bless you
Dear loveugod, Many thanks for your wishes.
I have prepared my Self employed application on my own 'no agent help'.
So, now I am experienced in prepare self employed application. I can help anyone. Free to ask any questions.
-
I am planing to land first as I am primary applicant. My wife (dependent) will come later after few weeks.
Do I need to explain immigration officer at Toronto airport ? and how ? Is that ok ya ?
-
I am planing to prepare a detailed information for 'Self Employed class'.
Generally, in India, people don't aware what exactly they want and bunch of people do application.
So, that impact delayed for everyone, effects to the applicant who is actually qualify for it.
-
After I applied in 2017 Dec, I was very curious for my application and talk around with 2 agents, they said they call for interview and reject it.
But, that is not true. I prove it.
-
Please reply for my landing question.

Thank you bro !

praxs4u

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Mumbai, India
So, now I am experienced in prepare self employed application. I can help anyone. Free to ask any questions.
-
I am planing to land first as I am primary applicant. My wife (dependent) will come later after few weeks.
Do I need to explain immigration officer at Toronto airport ? and how ? Is that ok ya ?
-
Generally, in India, people don't aware what exactly they want and bunch of people do application.
So, that impact delayed for everyone, effects to the applicant who is actually qualify for it.
-
After I applied in 2017 Dec, I was very curious for my application and talk around with 2 agents, they said they call for interview and reject it.
-

Thank you bro !
Congrats bro...

Loveugod

Aug 17, 2019
-
-
-
-

Thank you bro !
The rule says primary applicant has to land first by all means and dependent can land along with primary applicant or can also land later independently. So, no need to explain anything to immigration officer apart from what goods/things will follow later either with courier or with your wife. So, you can make a detailed check lists like, what you will carry and what will your wife carry to Canada. Precious things like, jewelry/ornaments (which will follow later) needs to be certified by a professional and you or your wife can carry pictures of those things along with certification issued by professional. The immigration officer will stamped and signed those pictures and that will be considered as duty free items for the rest of life. All the best. May God bless you with his choicest blessings for your new journey. Tc

Reactions: comerunning19

KingTech

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
Hello Experts,

I am the Principal applicant.PCC issue date is 18 Sep
My wife's PCC issue date is 24 Sep
-
I have completed interview on 15th Oct
During the interview submitted latest PCC to VO.
-
Pre arrival services on - 17 Oct
Medical request on - 18 Oct

Medical passed - 27 Oct 2019
-
On 4th November, I got notification on my email that new message on GCkey.
There is a 'Request letter' in message list. I am trying to open but it doesn't open.
Says 'This page isn't working'

Yesterday, in my GCkey profile there is an action required.
Clicked on 'view submitted application or upload documents'
It says 'Police Certificate (required). I uploaded my PCC which I have another original copy (18 Sep) (In India they give 2 original copies of PCC)
-
My question is:
Do I need to apply for new PCC ? and should upload new one ?
In advance I already applied for new PCC got an appointment on 18 Nov.
-
I feel its totally messed up, I uploaded PCC 1.5 month old and they may ask for new one ?
How do I correct it ? As their request document, It was not opening and I don't know what to do ?
-
Review of additional documents :
We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
'Request Letter' in message, which is not opening.

Please share your views on it ! Please help !

Thanks,
Ash
What is your stream please? Do you know why the interview is requested in your case?
Thank you

Jasm@n

Nov 17, 2019
-
-
-
-

Thank you bro !

Congrats to u all on getting Canada PR

Well I am planning to apply on behalf of my wife in self employed stream under NOC 5245 Pattern makers - textiles

She is 1982 born
BA BEd
2 yrs course cum training in boutique work
5 yrs exp as Boutique owner (Completing in May 2020)
IELTS L-6.5 R-4.5 W-6 S-5.5
My Qualification 3 yrs Diploma Electronics after 10th and 1 year Diploma in Computers after it

As concerned with Boutique self employment we have the following documents:
1. Registration under MSME (Udyog Adhar)
2. Tax returns filed as individuals with business premises details
3. Day Book for cash Inflow/Outflow
4. Bills for the customers from last 4+ years.
5. Savings Bank Account with passbook entries since the account is opened, having Boutique address.
6. Separate Electricity Bill for Boutique with NRS (Non-residential) code mentioned on the bill.
7. Property Tax invoice filed by the Property owner(my father) with the mentioned area on the ground floor ( 17x11 ft) as commercial part of the house as we are running boutique in the front room of our home situated in a big colony.
8. Opening Ceremony Invitation card distributed in May 2015.
9. Photos of the suits/dresses stitched/designed.

so what else according to u is required....as far as the documents legal and status documents re concerned we have almost everthing along with the funds about INR 14 lacs and a residential plot with value about 20 lacs