+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview Call from LVO in Abu Dhabi.........

miqbalkh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nkalra said:
Mabrook Miqbalkh :) have they mentioned any thing related to PPR2 after you submit your documents.
Nkalra... thanks dear.
After 2 weeks of my medical I received a letter from CIC LVO.
The letter mentioned:

Your application has reached the final stage of processing. Since Pakistani law does not permit the mailing of Pakistani passports from Pakistan to other countries, we will not ask you to submit your passport to our office in London. The issuance of your permanent resident visa will be a two step process.

Step 1: Follow the instructions in this letter to submit the requested items to our office in London. Once we have reviewed them, we will send you instructions for the second step within 6 weeks.

Step 2: Do not submit your passport to our Islamabad office until you receive instructions to do so. The Islamabad office cannot issue your visa before we instruct them to do so. (If you submit your passport early, it will be returned to you without a visa.) The Islamabad office can only mail passports to addresses in Pakistan. If you will want your passports returned to an address outside of Pakistan, then this letter does not apply to you. Inform us immediately so that we can send you different instructions.

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
Thanks Iqbal for detail information........did you send your landing fee before medical or after medical ..........

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
miqbalkh said:
Nkalra... thanks dear.
After 2 weeks of my medical I received a letter from CIC LVO.
The letter mentioned:

Your application has reached the final stage of processing. Since Pakistani law does not permit the mailing of Pakistani passports from Pakistan to other countries, we will not ask you to submit your passport to our office in London. The issuance of your permanent resident visa will be a two step process.

Step 1: Follow the instructions in this letter to submit the requested items to our office in London. Once we have reviewed them, we will send you instructions for the second step within 6 weeks.

Step 2: Do not submit your passport to our Islamabad office until you receive instructions to do so. The Islamabad office cannot issue your visa before we instruct them to do so. (If you submit your passport early, it will be returned to you without a visa.) The Islamabad office can only mail passports to addresses in Pakistan. If you will want your passports returned to an address outside of Pakistan, then this letter does not apply to you. Inform us immediately so that we can send you different instructions.
Thank you Miqbalkh, all the very best for future endeavors.

miqbalkh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
awai ali said:
Thanks Iqbal for detail information........did you send your landing fee before medical or after medical ..........
I sent the landing fee before my medical.

woodworker

Aug 17, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/Jan/2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
29/Feb/2012
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26.12.2013....3rd line 17/1/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15/Jan/2014 PPR1 & PPR2 24/Jan/2014. Decision made on 27.Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
24/Jan/2014....recieved 30/Jan/2014
LANDED..........
13th june 2014
Awai ali congratulation on the medical recieved line.it is beginning of fast processing now.
When do you plan to leave ?

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
woodworker said:
Awai ali congratulation on the medical recieved line.it is beginning of fast processing now.
When do you plan to leave ?
Insallah..........in August 2014 before winter .......

aisha19

Sep 18, 2013
Dear Members AOA

I applied for FSW in Apr 2011 . Interview was done in Mar 2014 and now Visa Office London has asked to submit following :-

1. Medical examination results
2. Schedule A and IMM5406 forms applicant and spouse
3. Police certificates

I need to know why they have asked me to again submit Schedule A and IMM5406 forms since these have been already submitted twice once at the beginning of application process and than last year Sep alongwith landing fee? Secondly how long it ll take more to receive PPR1?
Thanks

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
aisha19 said:
Dear Members AOA

I applied for FSW in Apr 2011 . Interview was done in Mar 2014 and now Visa Office London has asked to submit following :-

3. Police certificates

I need to know why they have asked me to again submit Schedule A and IMM5406 forms since these have been already submitted twice once at the beginning of application process and than last year Sep alongwith landing fee? Secondly how long it ll take more to receive PPR1?
Thanks
Dear Aisha

Please go through your Schedule A forms , there must be missing in that ,
Submitt all information as soon as possible

Stay Blessed

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
aisha19 said:
Dear Members AOA

3. Police certificates

Thanks

I think during interview your schedule A is not collected by visa officer ......??? and from the last Sep to March interview almost half year is counted and visa officer understand that there would be any change in Schedule A.........as you are from 2011 batch these people are receiving PPR1 almost after one month of medical done. ............and one more thing when you were interviewed visa officer asked you wait for decision or announce at the spot you have been cleared your interview .......

miqbalkh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My estatus is showing "decision made" Alhamdulilah. Waiting for my passports from Islamabad.

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
miqbalkh said:
My estatus is showing "decision made" Alhamdulilah. Waiting for my passports from Islamabad.
Masallah .........that"s great ............bahut bahut mubarook hoo Iqbal ........

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
miqbalkh said:
big Congrats miqbalkh :)

aisha19

Sep 18, 2013
awai ali said:
I think during interview your schedule A is not collected by visa officer ......??? and from the last Sep to March interview almost half year is counted and visa officer understand that there would be any change in Schedule A.........as you are from 2011 batch these people are receiving PPR1 almost after one month of medical done. ............and one more thing when you were interviewed visa officer asked you wait for decision or announce at the spot you have been cleared your interview .......

Visa officer just told that after this interview my application ll be expedited

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
miqbalkh said:
Dear Khan Sb

Congratulations , I wish a blessed and successful life ahead

Stay Blessed