+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview Call from LVO in Abu Dhabi.........

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
miqbalkh said:
Mubarak ho Awai ali ....

This is sad to hear about ur kidney problem. Allah grant you shifa.

My passports are in Islamabad and I hope I will received them in few day. Inshallah I am planing to land in Canada in June Inshallah.

Wish you everyone a best of luck
O thanks Iqbal after how many days you receive your PPR1....after the addition of medical has been received line added ?????????

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
miqbalkh said:
Mubarak ho Awai ali ....

My passports are in Islamabad and I hope I will received them in few day. Inshallah I am planing to land in Canada in June Inshallah.

Mabrook Miqbalkh :) have they mentioned any thing related to PPR2 after you submit your documents.

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
he has laready recieved PPR2.... thats why his passports are with IVO

nkalra said:
Mabrook Miqbalkh :) have they mentioned any thing related to PPR2 after you submit your documents.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
MM2 said:
he has laready recieved PPR2.... thats why his passports are with IVO
Thanks MM2, Ali you are not too far......

All the very best MM2 to you, hopefully you will get MR+PPR1,2 at supersonic speed.

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
I think ali should have PPR1 in this month.....

in my last GCMS notes.... there were 15(C) on few places...

what do you think..... they have already done with security?

nkalra said:
Thanks MM2, Ali you are not too far......

All the very best MM2 to you, hopefully you will get MR+PPR1,2 at supersonic speed.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
MM2 said:
I think ali should have PPR1 in this month.....

in my last GCMS notes.... there were 15(C) on few places...

what do you think..... they have already done with security?
Well, to the best of my knowledge I have observed so far, when they started working on your eligibility (Through interview or the based on the documents you have submitted you will see 2nd line it shows they have started working.

With interview wavier 2nd line means B/G checks must be going on or working on your application.
With Interview 2nd line means they are done with your eligibility passed based on the interview.

As we know Checks are of two types 1. B/G which are related to your standard documentation related, 2. S/C checks related to admissibility as per their OP Manual which are mainly done by CSIS FBI etc...

B/G checks normally happens before or with 2nd line , S/C checks starts with or after MR

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
most of the 2012 applicants are getting PPR with in one month of completion of medicals....

i also found few notes related ot security in my GCMS notes...

nkalra said:
Well, to the best of my knowledge I have observed so far, when they started working on your eligibility (Through interview or the based on the documents you have submitted you will see 2nd line it shows they have started working.

With interview wavier 2nd line means B/G checks must be going on or working on your application.
With Interview 2nd line means they are done with your eligibility passed based on the interview.

As we know Checks are of two types 1. B/G which are related to your standard documentation related, 2. S/C checks related to admissibility as per their OP Manual which are mainly done by CSIS FBI etc...

B/G checks normally happens before or with 2nd line , S/C checks starts with or after MR

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
MM2 said:
most of the 2012 applicants are getting PPR with in one month of completion of medicals....

If that is the thing like you said you have found some notes related to S/C checks in codes then obviously for sure they might have initiated S/C checks for you. But the only point I am not able to understand is that when they send files for S/C checks your 2nd lie must have appeared :eek:

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
miqbalkh said:
Mubarak ho Awai ali ....

Dear Iqbal Sb

Congratulations ,I wish a blessed and successful life ahead

Stay Blessed

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
some times they do it before 2nd line and some time they do after it.....

basicly 2nd line refers to eligibility.....

nkalra said:
If that is the thing like you said you have found some notes related to S/C checks in codes then obviously for sure they might have initiated S/C checks for you. But the only point I am not able to understand is that when they send files for S/C checks your 2nd lie must have appeared :eek:

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
MM2 said:
some times they do it before 2nd line and some time they do after it.....

basicly 2nd line refers to eligibility.....
I agreed in coz in Iqbal case second line appeared after interview but after medical he received his PPR1 i think within week........

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
MM2 said:

Dear MM2

I have noticed ;

For FSW MI1 , MI2 and MI3 -(Old Back loggers)- Security and Necessary Background Checks are done before Sending Medicals , that is why almost 95% of applicants have got PPR-1 and PPR-2 (PPR) with in 90 days from the date of their medical examinations

For FSW 2013 , they have reverted back to old style , sending MR with UDR - And then waiting continues

This is my own observation , and does not mean that I am anticipating mine application to be processed at lightning pace

Stay Blessed

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
Dear Saeed SAB,

I totally agreed with this opinion.....

msaeed said:
Dear MM2

I have noticed ;

For FSW MI1 , MI2 and MI3 -(Old Back loggers)- Security and Necessary Background Checks are done before Sending Medicals , that is why almost 95% of applicants have got PPR-1 and PPR-2 (PPR) with in 90 days from the date of their medical examinations

For FSW 2013 , they have reverted back to old style , sending MR with UDR - And then waiting continues

This is my own observation , and does not mean that I am anticipating mine application to be processed at lightning pace

Stay Blessed

Unit_ThornHill

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
29-07-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
18-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-06-2014
Interview........
25-02-2014 in Abu Dhabi
Passport Req..
PPR 1: 07-07-2014 [blue] (Submitted on: 05-08-2014)[/blue] PPR 2: 14-08-2014 [red] (Passports submitted on: 17-08-2014) [/red]
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2014
LANDED..........
God willing by April, 2015 [URL=http://www.sherv.net/][IMG]http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/flags/flag-of-canada.gif[/IMG][/URL]
awai ali said:
Im perfect now ......... :D
Congrats Awai ali! It's nice to see others moving on with their application.

Hope everybody will have the same too.

Regards,

UThorn

miqbalkh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
awai ali said:
O thanks Iqbal after how many days you receive your PPR1....after the addition of medical has been received line added ?????????
I did my medical 31 march 2014. I got the first letter after on 14 April in which they asked for the clean photocopy of my and family'S passports and their heights.

After submitting the required docs I got second letter on 29 April 2014. In which they said your case reached into the final stage. And asked to submit all member's passports to Islamabad.

Which I submitted on 3rd may 2014.

Now I am waiting for my passports.

Ali.. the line was added after a week after my medical.