+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview at NDVO (New Delhi)

Abhiruchi

May 4, 2017
  1. Applied on 9th march
  2. Acknowledgement of receipt 21st march
  3. Linked my account 23rd march
  4. Sponsor eligibilty letter received on 4th april (dated 28th march)
  5. NDVO acknowledgement of file recived 7th April
  6. Schedule A sent by mail to CIC on 12th April as my cic online account dsnt show anything till now.
  7. Submitted PCC to NDVO on 20th April
  8. Interview email from NDVO on 5th may
  9. Interview to be held on 1st june

janet41120

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
23rd Sept 2016
AOR Received.
20th October 2016
File Transfer...
9th November 216
Med's Done....
3rd August 2016
Interview........
7th June 2017
How are u all taking chat conversations? Skype WhatsApp Viber? Screenshot printouts?or any other way?

PreetiStephen

Jul 26, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
16th september'16
Doc's Request.
Nop
AOR Received.
SA: 21 October'16
File Transfer...
AOR2 3rd November'16
Med's Done....
22nd June'16
Interview........
25-05-2017
Passport Req..
25-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2017
LANDED..........
20th June 2017

PreetiStephen

Jul 26, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
16th september'16
Doc's Request.
Nop
AOR Received.
SA: 21 October'16
File Transfer...
AOR2 3rd November'16
Med's Done....
22nd June'16
Interview........
25-05-2017
Passport Req..
25-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2017
LANDED..........
20th June 2017
How are u all taking chat conversations? Skype WhatsApp Viber? Screenshot printouts?or any other way?
Janet in whatever you use for chat take out print out of those. In my case we live together so does not apply.

married_ind

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2016
4. Applicants who are adopted (except infants) must also attend, along with their natural parents and "power of attorney". Adoptive parents are encouraged to attend but are not required to do so.

Above line you all guys talking about???

In my interview letter this is my required document list, I thought we all get same email.

Please you guys also share your required documents.

Required Documentation

You must bring the following documents to the interview for each person included in your application:

· Original individual passports for each family member included in the application, regardless of age;

· You must also bring originals or certified true copies of the following documents for each person included in your application together with certified translations into English or French:

· Birth, death, marriage, divorce document(s) as applicable to your case, if not already submitted;

· Documentary evidence that establishes your relationship to your sponsor and each of your dependants' relationship to you (e.g., original birth certificates, school documents with parents' names, ration card);

· In the case of dependent students older than 19, all diplomas, mark sheets and other documents demonstrating continuous full-time studies since the age of 19;

· If sponsored by your husband, wife, common-law or conjugal partner, bring your engagement and wedding photographs and wedding invitation cards, if available. Also bring all evidence of communication with your sponsor, e.g. cards / letters, telephone bills. This evidence must be in hard copy. Telephone calling cards are not acceptable proof. For such cards you must provide the record issued by the telephone company of calls made with those cards;

· Power of attorney or guardianship documents for any person on the application who has been adopted as well as all evidence of contact from the adoptive parent(s), e.g., cards / letters, photographs, telephone bills. NOTE: If you are unable to keep the above appointment,

No, the line on our e-mail says something like "please note that the natural parent(s) or guardian must come with the applicant to the interview".

Aside from that, my wife and I got the same e-mail as you with the same required documents.

Abhiruchi

May 4, 2017
I
No, the line on our e-mail says something like "please note that the natural parent(s) or guardian must come with the applicant to the interview".

Aside from that, my wife and I got the same e-mail as you with the same required documents.
I called the ndvo today , talked to an operator and asked about this parents interview thing . She said whatever is written in the email you should follow . Thats it .

married_ind

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2016
I

I called the ndvo today , talked to an operator and asked about this parents interview thing . She said whatever is written in the email you should follow . Thats it .
Can you check if the PDF from gckey has the line too? What I noticed is the letter they sent my wife through GCkey does not have that line that says parents must come. The line is only there in the e-mail.

Abhiruchi

May 4, 2017
Can you check if the PDF from gckey has the line too? What I noticed is the letter they sent my wife through GCkey does not have that line that says parents must come. The line is only there in the e-mail.
My cic online account dsnt work . After linking i never got anything on it . Doing everything through mails and emails . I think they have received all my docs thats why i got this interview email

janet41120

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
23rd Sept 2016
AOR Received.
20th October 2016
File Transfer...
9th November 216
Med's Done....
3rd August 2016
Interview........
7th June 2017

married_ind

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2016
  1. Applied on 9th march
  2. Acknowledgement of receipt 21st march
  3. Linked my account 23rd march
  4. Sponsor eligibilty letter received on 4th april (dated 28th march)
  5. NDVO acknowledgement of file recived 7th April
  6. Schedule A sent by mail to CIC on 12th April as my cic online account dsnt show anything till now.
  7. Submitted PCC to NDVO on 20th April
  8. Interview email from NDVO on 5th may
  9. Interview to be held on 1st june

Hey how did it go?

Abhiruchi

May 4, 2017
Hi , it went very well. I cleared the interview and the VO sent me the medical email in front of me only ehile winding up the interview . She was quite soft spoken and nice . She asked me questions about my husband's routine and about his work , nothing weird . I went for my medical same day . Now waiting for its result to appear online and then PPR:) How was yours?

married_ind

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2016
Hi , it went very well. I cleared the interview and the VO sent me the medical email in front of me only ehile winding up the interview . She was quite soft spoken and nice . She asked me questions about my husband's routine and about his work , nothing weird . I went for my medical same day . Now waiting for its result to appear online and then PPR:) How was yours?

Great news, congrats!! My wife's went very well too, she was asked about my job and if I like it or not, what I dont like etc. Maybe we had the same VO. And a few questions about what we wrote in the forms like did I visit her again in 2017, etc. It lasted for about 15-20mins only. Her medical was done upfront so background check went in progress as soon as she left the interview. Now waiting for PPR. Btw, are you a gujarati? My wife said there were lots of gujaratis that day. And another thing, did they take Rs. 1000 from you?

Abhiruchi

May 4, 2017
No , i am not gujarati . I am from Delhi. My interview timing was 8.45 am , i was the first one to enter inside waiting hall :D interview started around 9.15 am . i saw most of the interviewees with interpreters. They dint charge me anything.