+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview at NDVO (New Delhi)

Jaival_28

Mar 20, 2017
I got an email today regarding my wife's Interview as well. I am Sept 2016 applicant. Anything i need to know about interview ?
Kindly Share.

Abhiruchi

May 4, 2017
I got an email today regarding my wife's Interview as well. I am Sept 2016 applicant. Anything i need to know about interview ?
Kindly Share.
Did they highlighted this line in the end of the email " natural parents or guardians must come with the applicant for the interview"

Abhiruchi

May 4, 2017
Hi again,

I asked in another thread, and it seems the parents thing doesn't apply to us.
Still its doubtful . I think if they wont answer my query then i should go with my parents to be on the safer side. Can cic customer care answer this query?

janet41120

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
23rd Sept 2016
AOR Received.
20th October 2016
File Transfer...
9th November 216
Med's Done....
3rd August 2016
Interview........
7th June 2017
The parents thing isn't applicable to us. It's a common email for all family sponsorships. Tht part is applicable to children. Also does anyone know wat can one expect post the interview stage?

married_ind

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2016
The parents thing isn't applicable to us. It's a common email for all family sponsorships. Tht part is applicable to children. Also does anyone know wat can one expect post the interview stage?

Hi Janet,

From what Ive seen on the forum usually if all goes well it doesnt take too long to get decsion made and PPR after interview.

PreetiStephen

Jul 26, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
16th september'16
Doc's Request.
Nop
AOR Received.
SA: 21 October'16
File Transfer...
AOR2 3rd November'16
Med's Done....
22nd June'16
Interview........
25-05-2017
Passport Req..
25-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2017
LANDED..........
20th June 2017
4. Applicants who are adopted (except infants) must also attend, along with their natural parents and "power of attorney". Adoptive parents are encouraged to attend but are not required to do so.

Above line you all guys talking about???

In my interview letter this is my required document list, I thought we all get same email.

Please you guys also share your required documents.

Required Documentation

You must bring the following documents to the interview for each person included in your application:

· Original individual passports for each family member included in the application, regardless of age;

· You must also bring originals or certified true copies of the following documents for each person included in your application together with certified translations into English or French:

· Birth, death, marriage, divorce document(s) as applicable to your case, if not already submitted;

· Documentary evidence that establishes your relationship to your sponsor and each of your dependants' relationship to you (e.g., original birth certificates, school documents with parents' names, ration card);

· In the case of dependent students older than 19, all diplomas, mark sheets and other documents demonstrating continuous full-time studies since the age of 19;

· If sponsored by your husband, wife, common-law or conjugal partner, bring your engagement and wedding photographs and wedding invitation cards, if available. Also bring all evidence of communication with your sponsor, e.g. cards / letters, telephone bills. This evidence must be in hard copy. Telephone calling cards are not acceptable proof. For such cards you must provide the record issued by the telephone company of calls made with those cards;

· Power of attorney or guardianship documents for any person on the application who has been adopted as well as all evidence of contact from the adoptive parent(s), e.g., cards / letters, photographs, telephone bills. NOTE: If you are unable to keep the above appointment,

PreetiStephen

Jul 26, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
16th september'16
Doc's Request.
Nop
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
AOR2 3rd November'16
Med's Done....
22nd June'16
Interview........
25-05-2017
Passport Req..
25-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2017
LANDED..........
20th June 2017
Hi , i am also an applicant and received the interview email . At the bottom there aas this line which you mentioned . Please let me know too , if i really need to take my parents with me . This is strange btw as its a spouse category . Thanks .
I dont have any line like that.

PreetiStephen

Jul 26, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
16th september'16
Doc's Request.
Nop
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
AOR2 3rd November'16
Med's Done....
22nd June'16
Interview........
25-05-2017
Passport Req..
25-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2017
LANDED..........
20th June 2017
Did they highlighted this line in the end of the email " natural parents or guardians must come with the applicant for the interview"
Abhiruchi where is this line added? please can you share copy of your letter? I dont have that line anywhere and what I know that everyone gets same email so I am curious

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
Abhiruchi where is this line added? please can you share copy of your letter? I dont have that line anywhere and what I know that everyone gets same email so I am curious
I'm sure it applies to dependents, if u have kids. Seems strange that a principal applicants parents would have to a accompany them for a spousal sponsorship interview.

janet41120

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
23rd Sept 2016
AOR Received.
20th October 2016
File Transfer...
9th November 216
Med's Done....
3rd August 2016
Interview........
7th June 2017
Hi Janet,

From what Ive seen on the forum usually if all goes well it doesnt take too long to get decsion made and PPR after interview.
Thank you for your reply.... I hope it gets done soon

Abhiruchi

May 4, 2017
Hi everyone , seems like interview is getting common for new applicants . Have you heard of anything official about this? I was quite dissapointed to know that i have to go for this interview because normally interview used to be done for doubtful cases but now reading all your emails it seems like interviews are getting comon

PreetiStephen

Jul 26, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
16th september'16
Doc's Request.
Nop
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
AOR2 3rd November'16
Med's Done....
22nd June'16
Interview........
25-05-2017
Passport Req..
25-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2017
LANDED..........
20th June 2017
Its in the end of the email with yellow highlighting in block letter .
Ha I dont have it in mine Any way what is your timeline?